• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

UNSW owns jo0! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
yeah, we were at masden building- u have most of ya classes there don't u winston? :D

na, from what i heard fisher library is one of the biggest libraries in the southern hemisphere. :/
umm i only have like one tut for SOFT in madsen. and it's the IT Building not the comp sci building :p

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
what ru talking abt. most ppl. being 18- i mean most ppl. when doing their hsc they are 17 years old, i wouldn't even b suprised if they had 14 years olds either, since they have a school certificate forum as well....so yeah. :rolleyes:
haha i think he means in this forum...lol....thou that said im only 17...hehe

Collin

HSC
N/A
haha i swear this is fun..collin your a classic, haha yes we already pm each other..haha..i actually lured him back to teh place so the next time he annoys u..U KNOW WHO TO BLAME..haha and collin u can give me as many cuddles as u want, i wont complain...
You always lure me successfully, I can't seem to resist your attractive powers. I need a restraint, or something lol.

And I'll remember the cuddle thing, so be prepared if I don't let go of you erm.. for like 5 days in a row or something LOL.

wtf!!!u mean u read all 200 pages of endless spammin??? i mean did u understand half of it??? i mean, i am a chiense n i dun get half of em... >.< ' pfftt
Atleast you can read Chinese a bit. I've totally forgotting how to read or write. I've lost a bit of my cosmopolitan aura :(

SHIT!!!!!!!! gotta find it n delete it.........
NOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo, don't delete.. someone link me to his beautiful pic!! I'm gonna go scour the net for all the Chinese forums... actually I already have one bookmarked, I'll check there.......

.. okay, I can't be bothered. Meh.

what ru talking abt. most ppl. being 18- i mean most ppl. when doing their hsc they are 17 years old, i wouldn't even b suprised if they had 14 years olds either, since they have a school certificate forum as well....so yeah.
After reading 'Most people here are 18 anyway', by common sense, it was obvious I was referring to The University Of Sydney forum, was it not? Eh? :rolleyes:

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
haha 5 days worth of suddles? lol that might be hard, unless u feel an urge to go to history lectures, i love mine so i odnt skip em..lol...hey i seem to remeber u sayin u like history..lol...and yes it was obvious u were referin to this forum, not the site as a whole

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by xiao1985
wtf!!!u mean u read all 200 pages of endless spammin??? i mean did u understand half of it??? i mean, i am a chiense n i dun get half of em... >.< ' pfftt....
hehe- yeah, i'm an experienced skim reader- i just skimmed thru all your posts in the chinese forums, and i found many of your posts trying to convince the ppl. that ur a boy. :D

btw- gimme a $100 more, and so i can keep saying that ur a boy. ;) :p

Originally posted by JKDDragon
...After reading 'Most people here are 18 anyway', by common sense, it was obvious I was referring to The University Of Sydney forum, was it not? Eh? :rolleyes:
faar out man- just bcoz we're 18 it doesn't mean we wanna see u doing this things here- its not a place for that. :p

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by shelley
haha 5 days worth of suddles? lol that might be hard, unless u feel an urge to go to history lectures, i love mine so i odnt skip em..lol...hey i seem to remeber u sayin u like history..lol...and yes it was obvious u were referin to this forum, not the site as a whole
I actually like History. I topped the grade in year 9 and my class in year 10. But I couldn't choose it in year 11 because it was in the same time slot as Physics.. and yes, I probably would follow you into History, it should be far more interesting than the physics, chemistry or biology I'm doing right now, (only because I'm behind)..

faar out man- just bcoz we're 18 it doesn't mean we wanna see u doing this things here- its not a place for that.
Denial, the most predictable of all human responses. You know you love the eroticism.

He is a She?
OMFG!
A truly interesting proposition actually, for I haven't met him. So until I do, it wouldn't be totally unreasonable to assume that he may actually be.. a SHE *dun dun DUN*

Originally posted by santaslayer
He is a She?
OMFG!

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
He is a She?
OMFG!

A truly interesting proposition actually, for I haven't met him. So until I do, it wouldn't be totally unreasonable to assume that he may actually be.. a SHE *dun dun DUN*
:chainsaw:

i will be usin this baby very often from this day forward...

DIE U ALLL!!!!!!!!!!!

Collin

HSC
N/A
Man, you really wan't to chop us all up eh? Lol.

Don't worry, I don't REALLY think you're a girl, theres just the small chance, but nothing to be upset over, lolol.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
look at 'her' avatar pplz.......that IS a GIRL dammit!..:uhhuh:
OMG!!! tis a DUCK DAMNIT!!! A MALE DUCK!!!!

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Man, you really wan't to chop us all up eh? Lol.

Don't worry, I don't REALLY think you're a girl, theres just the small chance, but nothing to be upset over, lolol.
alright stop sucking up... :rolleyes: :p

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
I thought Xiao was a chick for ages. Dude change your avatar and talk like a man!

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by Calculon
I thought Xiao was a chick for ages. Dude change your avatar and talk like a man!
Can't be said any better, even though that duck in your avatar is a male, did you know that's like a character, that chicks like, like the character is intended for chicks, and its gay if guys like that sort of shit.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Originally posted by Winston
Can't be said any better, even though that duck in your avatar is a male, did you know that's like a character, that chicks like, like the character is intended for chicks, and its gay if guys like that sort of shit.
Homosexuality is so gay.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Lol, Xiao is getting hammered tonight.

Yeah, maybe changing the avatar and posting more masculine may portray yourself more appropriately.

First up you need to actually meet ME, so other people don't still think that you're scared of me or something, lol.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by KeypadSDM
Homosexuality is so gay.
Behold people, another ingenius revelation from The Keypad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)