• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

UNSW owns jo0! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
*wonders whether she should be flattered or scared*.....hehe umm arts well arts is cool..but reallly we should should punish collin for startin that whole *drool* thing..hehe...though meh hes always been bizaree...i remeber other days and other forums..lol...well i never called him a guy or a girl...

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by xiao1985
meh... the difference between eco n sci students... but hoenstly, flame is much more interestin and more to the pt... =)
LOL, you quoted yourself.. *points and laughs* :p

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by shelley
u droolin over me or the fact i do an arts degree?
Probably you, as would I :lol:

but then again this is lesbianism, since xiao is a chick too!
LOL.

*wonders whether she should be flattered or scared*.....hehe umm arts well arts is cool..but reallly we should should punish collin for startin that whole *drool* thing..hehe...though meh hes always been bizaree...i remeber other days and other forums..lol...well i never called him a guy or a girl...
Yeah, you can punish me anytime you want, lol.

I'm still a bit sore from last time.. :O

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by Asquithian
i borrow books from ur library :|
so you had to apply for a USYD library card?

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
haaha oh coolin just as a side note, when we meet up wheer a tightish tshirt, i haveta check ouut these arm muscles..lol
OHH PUNISHMENT.k collin your punishment is u owe 10 cuddles *i swear i love cuddles..i was a pupy in a past life*

hehe all this droolin, must but myself a bucket..lol
ehh...this is getting personal- do u mind if u guys can PM each other instead. :uhoh: :p

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Winston
I think at 'you' and also at your degree, i think that xiao thinks art chicks are hot :p...

but then again this is lesbianism, since xiao is a chick too!
:chainsaw:
DIE WINSTON!!!! DIE!!!!!!!!!
DIE U ALLL!!!!! MUAHAHHAHAHA

u saw my pic right?? in chiense forum!!! how can u doubt my gender after u realize i am a guy?? =(

edit: btw, winston... me and freakin_out went to this comp sci buildin... freakin_out was sayin how he expect to c u ^^ apprent he didn't
Originally posted by Asquithian
i borrow books from ur library :|
but i thought unsw's lib is like... bigger??

Last edited:

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
... btw, winston... me and freakin_out went to this comp sci buildin... freakin_out was sayin how he expect to c u ^^ apprent he didn't

but i thought unsw's lib is like... bigger??
yeah, we were at masden building- u have most of ya classes there don't u winston? :D

na, from what i heard fisher library is one of the biggest libraries in the southern hemisphere. :/

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
:chainsaw:

u saw my pic right?? in chiense forum!!! how can u doubt my gender after u realize i am a guy?? =(
woah- i just went to the chinese forums and xiao seems to b getting thrashed...hehe we told u that u shall pay for not turning up. muahauhahahahah :angry:

Collin

HSC
N/A
OHH PUNISHMENT.k collin your punishment is u owe 10 cuddles *i swear i love cuddles..i was a pupy in a past life*

hehe all this droolin, must but myself a bucket..lol
Can't I owe 50 instead? That sounds like a MUCH more appropriate punishment for my bad, bad behaviour.. err for whatever I did :D

A bucket is not enough to suppress my drooling you know. If you wanted to neutralize my slobber, you'd have to do something drastic.. like turn into a man or something LOL.

haaha oh coolin just as a side note, when we meet up wheer a tightish tshirt, i haveta check ouut these arm muscles..lol
I usually always wear tight t-shirts to some degree, not for showoff purposes, but I just find them really comfortable. Like those Bonds shirts, man they are great.

You know, theres another chick 'tooheyz' in here, who has MUCH larger biceps than me. She's like a professional bodybuilder.. right guys? :lol:

Collin

HSC
N/A
ehh...this is getting personal- do u mind if u guys can PM each other instead.
We already do, LOL.

But hey, most people here are 18 anyway.. MOST.. so the moderators shouldn't mind of shelley and I's publicly perverted activities, lol.

haha yes we could......lol...........meh fine ill stop...lol
No don't stop! I was working up a sweat.. errrrrr

yep- thanx for realising that there are more than 2 ppl. who are on these forums.
My imaginary girlfriend. shelley and that fabrication of mine and I are going to have a threesome.

edit: btw, winston... me and freakin_out went to this comp sci buildin... freakin_out was sayin how he expect to c u ^^ apprent he didn't
He has a PIC on the internet? Please, someone link it to me.. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeee

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
haha i swear this is fun..collin your a classic, haha yes we already pm each other..haha..i actually lured him back to teh place so the next time he annoys u..U KNOW WHO TO BLAME..haha and collin u can give me as many cuddles as u want, i wont complain...

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by freaking_out
woah- i just went to the chinese forums and xiao seems to b getting thrashed...hehe we told u that u shall pay for not turning up. muahauhahahahah :angry:
wtf!!!u mean u read all 200 pages of endless spammin??? i mean did u understand half of it??? i mean, i am a chiense n i dun get half of em... >.< ' pfftt
Originally posted by JKDDragon

He has a PIC on the internet? Please, someone link it to me.. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeee
SHIT!!!!!!!! gotta find it n delete it.........

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by JKDDragon
...But hey, most people here are 18 anyway.. MOST.. so the moderators shouldn't mind of shelley and I's publicly perverted activities, lol...
what ru talking abt. most ppl. being 18- i mean most ppl. when doing their hsc they are 17 years old, i wouldn't even b suprised if they had 14 years olds either, since they have a school certificate forum as well....so yeah. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)