UNSW Open Day (1 Viewer)

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Actually, back in the days of me doing elective (and later 2u) music, I had a REALLY cool teacher called Phil Harper who was also my clarinet tutor.

Whenever I had an exam I'm make up for my shit marks by drawing "Clarinet Jim" on the back of the paper. This is the one he ticked and gave me a mark for

Last edited:

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
I think he gave you the mark because he was worried about your mental state.:p

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
Well, it seems that he has inspired a lot, since u now keep that marked Clarinet Jim as ur avatar.

SoFTuaRiaL

Originally posted by Lexicographer
It depends on which faculties give the units you choose. If you do a science degree but stick an arts subject in for variety you'll have to go to wherever they give the arts lecture. If you do chem, say, and decide you want to combine it with something at COFA (not that I know if you can or not) then you'll have to go from the Sci building and across anzac parade to COFA
not necessarily true. the lectures/tutes can be held ANYWHERE. i got math lectures in the physics building, math tutes in hte commerce building, infosys tutes in the elec engg building, infosys lectures in the biomed building etc

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
Originally posted by Da Monstar
his girlfriend?
I dunno, if he has a girlfriend, babydoll would be dissapointed

or rather the mental state of the av :p
the av came from lexico himself...so im more inclined to think that its his mental state..:p

Huy

HSC
N/A
Some asian chickee/celeb :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)