Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Friday

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
If there is a BBQ or as per usual the create sale is on there, then just go to the section of globe lawn that is free. We can probs sit next to the benches too near elec building.

aimpacc

HSC
no i havent seen u before....i wasnt there on wednesday :D, just look out for the hottest guy walking to globe lawn tomorz at 4 lel, and u will find me

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
If there is a BBQ or as per usual the create sale is on there, then just go to the section of globe lawn that is free. We can probs sit next to the benches too near elec building.
perfect

That's because you have set it so that you are not known to be online or offline.

Go user -> general settings --> invisible mode off.
fixed

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
no i havent seen u before....i wasnt there on wednesday :D, just look out for the hottest guy walking to globe lawn tomorz at 4 lel, and u will find me
Judging by your LoL program at UNSW, I will look for the biggest gamer walking to globe lawn :haha:

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Wait when you say same school, is this the top 10 one or the other one?

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
we're still meeting later today right?

since like water is coming from the sky should we meet near the benches in front of the elec building

D94

HSC
N/A
I'll be available from 2:30 to 5. Send me a message or update this thread and I'll find you....somehow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)