Unsw law (1 Viewer)

rx34

HSC
Begging for a place in person does work in places like RMIT and even better chances if you are an international student. My friend got an irregular offer through such means.

jassono

HSC
OP did you get that letter sent out from the law faculty?? It said with your atar, and a credit average, law is 'guaranteed' in 2011. Now i dont see how they can guarantee it, seeing as its supply demand, but youre just off it, credits and even a pass will get you into law... But credit average to be safe. Hope you get in second round!

jaychouf4n

HSC
Yeah I got the letter :(

My friend told me two of her friends got into UNSW law, one had a 95.65 ATAR and the other had 97.15.

FML

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
Yeah I got the letter :(

My friend told me two of her friends got into UNSW law, one had a 95.65 ATAR and the other had 97.15.

FML
Bad luck there mate! :(

Hang in there and don't let your hopes dry up! With your ATAR, you'd need a Credit average as a minimum and that is easily obtainable at uni :)

Btw, just curious, did your friend say that they got in via the EAS scheme?

rx34

HSC
Hey OP, I really hope you got a second round offer today :)

rx34

HSC
Hey hun, I'm sorry to hear that. Don't beat yourself up about it. Just do commerce in UNSW and get wam above 75 or 70 (?) for the guaranteed entry. That's what I did, and I got into USyd with a GPA of 6.25, WAM of 79.50. With your extremely high ATAR, you probably just need a credit average. Take care hun, don't lose hope.

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
Hey hun, I'm sorry to hear that. Don't beat yourself up about it. Just do commerce in UNSW and get wam above 75 or 70 (?) for the guaranteed entry. That's what I did, and I got into USyd with a GPA of 6.25, WAM of 79.50. With your extremely high ATAR, you probably just need a credit average. Take care hun, don't lose hope.
+1. Don't give up hope just yet.

JayChouf4n would just need a WAM of 70 lol (perhaps lower). He could apply for USYD and still have a pretty good chance as well :D

Enjoy your first year of uni :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)