UNSW ID cards (2014 students) (1 Viewer)

D94

HSC
N/A
Does that mean the same id card stays with us for the duration of our course?
Probably so, I heard that the ID card lasts for three years, don't know what happen after three years is over though...
They last for 3 years. You just get a new one in the following year.

edit: too late

tashe

HSC
N/A
They last for 3 years. You just get a new one in the following year.

edit: too late
Thanks though. That means you'll get a new photo taken next year! You ready? LOL

D94

HSC
N/A
Thanks though. That means you'll get a new photo taken next year! You ready? LOL
I'll be ready for that, and maybe this time, I will actually look into the camera and smile, instead of looking up towards the left. XD

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
After the 3 years you have to get a new one (which should be free).

Hopefully in three years time they get new cameras and better lighting.
Hopefully... However I am not placing too much hope-maybe I will just accept the fact that ID photos will always be below what I expect them to be and use the power of imagination to pretend they are what I expect them to be:)

williamdaft

HSC
Don't worry they are all bad.

In the end, UNSW has made us stand out from the crowd by making us look completely different.

So much so that I showed it to all my high school friends because of how funnily bad mine was.

Even my licence photo is better and there is no smile in that :p
Same lol... I didn't smile for my license photo and doesn't look as mug-shotted as my UNSW ID photo where I did smile.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Same lol... I didn't smile for my license photo and doesn't look as mug-shotted as my UNSW ID photo where I did smile.
My licence mug shot is actually good lol.

But if I show you my id, its like I was asleep with my eyes open in a trance or something. Although the lighting just made it look like my ethnicity completely changed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)