UNSW Economics Competition Tomorrow (2 Viewers)

Coookies

HSC
Damn Damn Damn!!!
I picked US first then I changed to greece!!! :(

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Damn Damn Damn!!!
I picked US first then I changed to greece!!! :(
ZOMG

Greece was obviously first. The euro debt crisis has put half of Greece unemployed

The deceptive answers were china and Australia. Hiwever logic will tell you Australia had unemployment of around 5 and china with it's large population would have low unemployment hence US

you lose a quarter of a mark for every wrong andwer

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Let's also not forget what the definition of unemployed is... and how it can vary.
Evidently cycical and structure aspects will affect unemployment. But from memory this question is to test your general statistical knowledge

Sy123

This too shall pass
HSC
100%

Because if your not perfect, then there will nearly always be someone ahead of you. So be the one who is ahead, and get 100

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Evidently cycical and structure aspects will affect unemployment. But from memory this question is to test your general statistical knowledge
Oh I forgot to reply to this... the point I was making was that not every country shares the same definition as ABS.

chrisman9519

HSC
yea, its a fun quiz, you should do it next year. if you logon to the australian economics competition website, you can try a past paper. its quite difficult, but fun.

Manthan1348

HSC
yea, its a fun quiz, you should do it next year. if you logon to the australian economics competition website, you can try a past paper. its quite difficult, but fun.
Guys, i dont know whats going to be in the year 11 exam tomorrow

any help will be appreciated,
what topics is it going to be on

im lost :p

GeorgeYLin

HSC
The year 11 and 12 exam is the same, they include all of the year 11 and 12 HSC eco syllabuses and some 1st year uni microeconomics stuff (eg monopoly, perfect competition, game theory)

They also sometimes ask about the members of the cabinet like the Treasurer so some easy marks there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)