UNSW Co-op Scholarship (Finance & Banking) (1 Viewer)

Arr0gance

HSC
Hi everyone,

This is just a general post on the UNSW Co-op Scholarship interviews (specifically, Finance & Banking):

Could any current co-op scholars or any successful candidates who have been eligible for an interview, shed some light on what the interview will be like (as detailed as possible) and what the course will be like. I'm still relatively clueless as to what a Finance & Banking course encompasses.

A post here or a private message will be much appreciated :)

Jin

D94

HSC
N/A
I'm just going to quote myself from another thread:
Know your responses well. Know what the Co-op program is, its structure, sponsor companies etc. (as trivial as this may sound, you don't want to stuff up when this is one of the first questions asked). Know why you want to pursue this area of study - literally tell them that you like Commerce or whatever. Think of a couple of questions to ask the interviewers as well - be decisive. Make them laugh as well - it's more like a conversation than an interview, but still take it seriously.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Hi everyone,

This is just a general post on the UNSW Co-op Scholarship interviews (specifically, Finance & Banking):

Could any current co-op scholars or any successful candidates who have been eligible for an interview, shed some light on what the interview will be like (as detailed as possible) and what the course will be like. I'm still relatively clueless as to what a Finance & Banking course encompasses.

A post here or a private message will be much appreciated :)

Jin
What time/day is your interview? Are you just going for Finance and Banking? I got an interview for two areas.

michaeljennings

HSC
If you get this Co-op, you're set for life. This is better then 99.95 ATAR imo.
yea i agree with this, but there are also plenty of things better than a 99.95 atar lol, atars just get you into courses after that it has no relevance to anything at all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)