UNSW chit chat thread (1 Viewer)

D94

HSC
N/A
Re: UNSW chit chat thread 2016

Is there a button for that? All I see is two separate downloads for audio and video which is annoying
Video is audio + visual.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC

UNSW IT workers are good peeps. They work long hours.

sadpwner

HSC
N/A

Lol on my train line, ppl have this logic. Nek minute these cabins are full as well. (Well during peak hour especially)
It's still quiet regardless unless there's someone with a baby.

Out of curiosity, why do guys close the toilet door behind them when they are just taking a piss? It's really no different from using the urinal if you leave it open.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

It's still quiet regardless unless there's someone with a baby.

Out of curiosity, why do guys close the toilet door behind them when they are just taking a piss? It's really no different from using the urinal if you leave it open.
you're a guy right

you should know

it's partially common courtesy so no one walks in on you and so others know it's occupied

sadpwner

HSC
N/A

How long do you guys sleep for? I don't get how people stay awake with less than 10 hours of sleep.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad

How long do you guys sleep for? I don't get how people stay awake with less than 10 hours of sleep.
9hr sleep 6hr uni 9hr leisure 1hr trying to do math cos I am engineer

Flop21

HSC

Are the camps really as good as everyone says they are?? I got so much crap to do and have a camp from friday to sunday, so pretty much all my spare time gone.

So I'm freaking out how to get this work done, and it would have been a good week to start my assignments as well...

Was thinking about asking for refund for camp, but everyone I talk to says "don't miss the camp" and how I'll regret it if I do...

Flop21

HSC

Also I keep hearing people screaming all the time, why do people (guys) scream at the top of their lungs randomly?

turntaker

HSC

Are the camps really as good as everyone says they are?? I got so much crap to do and have a camp from friday to sunday, so pretty much all my spare time gone.

So I'm freaking out how to get this work done, and it would have been a good week to start my assignments as well...

Was thinking about asking for refund for camp, but everyone I talk to says "don't miss the camp" and how I'll regret it if I do...
its just for a few days, you can catch up later

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

which camp?

Camp is awesome. I'd never miss one if I had the chance to go

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)