Union Board Elections 2008 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
If you campaign for an opposing candidate I will puke on you.

EDIT: I'll be the guy in the Sasha shirt who looks like he hasn't slept in a week barking commands at everyone and frantically running from booth to booth.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
A High Way Man said:
LOL WHAT about RUCHIR PUNJABI
Ruchir's already on board, he's got another year left.

Neb: I'm serious, for the next 3.5 weeks I am going to drive myself off the cliff mentally and by the time polling day comes I'll be an absolute mess. I'll make sure myself/Sash get around to talking to you at some point...

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Stay away from those dirty folks who don't wash their hair then. Ewww. You can confront me though. :eek:

Speaking of Ruchir, how come his picture isn't on any of the union board boards?

kokodamonkey

HSC
withoutaface said:
Idk, I'm not any either, but that's cause I'm new.
yeah i noticied that that your foto aint there :<

CurlyRuby said:
I'm picking on kokodamonkey because he's a psycho...check the protest thread if you're curious.
Ha im a psycho? Im too caring to be a psycho!

CurlyRuby said:
LOL because Kokodamonkey is the only balanced and reasonable one out there
I am! I care about Freedom and Sasha can provide that.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Anyone who wants a Sash t-shirt PM me or call me on 0435 054 002 and let me know. The shirts are red with yellow ink, and design is the same as in my sig.

HSC
withoutaface said:
Anyone who wants a Sash t-shirt PM me or call me on 0435 054 002 and let me know. The shirts are red with yellow ink, and design is the same as in my sig.
I saw you the other day.

You and your campaigning. :eek:

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Again, I will not be voting. The elections can go get fucked. Everyone promises changes but fail to deliver. Some chick in our Philosophy lecture today was like oh yeah if I get elected I'll make sure the 15% Access discount is uni wide rather than one or two outlets (I thought it was almost uni wide?) and will fix up the environmental issues.
WHO
GIVES
A
FUCK?
Yeah because I really care about the environment over my education, the environment is why I go into uni every day. Go get fucked elections and go get fucked people handing me stuff. I'll be wearing my huge headphones and drowning out your inane bullshit with Slayer.

That being said, as I've told numerous people, whoever can introduce cans of Coke rather than just bottles (both glass and plastic) to all, or even most of, the outlets at uni (kiosks outside Manning, Carslaw, Fisher, Footbridge etc.) will get my vote regardless of their other policies

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
bazookajoe said:
Again, I will not be voting. The elections can go get fucked. Everyone promises changes but fail to deliver. Some chick in our Philosophy lecture today was like oh yeah if I get elected I'll make sure the 15% Access discount is uni wide rather than one or two outlets (I thought it was almost uni wide?) and will fix up the environmental issues.
WHO
GIVES
A
FUCK?
Yeah because I really care about the environment over my education, the environment is why I go into uni every day. Go get fucked elections and go get fucked people handing me stuff. I'll be wearing my huge headphones and drowning out your inane bullshit with Slayer.

That being said, as I've told numerous people, whoever can introduce cans of Coke rather than just bottles (both glass and plastic) to all, or even most of, the outlets at uni (kiosks outside Manning, Carslaw, Fisher, Footbridge etc.) will get my vote regardless of their other policies
You can't mandate that they introduce cans instead of bottles from Board, but I can have a chat to the member services manager next time I see him and find out why we don't have them/whether it'd be possible to get them. And yes, the ACCESS card does give you 15% off absolutely everything except I think bus tickets and phone credit.
I know there used to be around the back of Fisher that had $1 cans of coke. They were amazing.
ihpf said:
I saw you the other day.

You and your campaigning.
I'm not even campaigning yet! We'll launch ours soon :)

Last edited:

jb_nc

Google &quot;9-11&quot; and &quot;truth&quot;
HSC
N/A
whos the good honi people to vote for this year

I.E. not those unfunny suds fucks

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
jb_nc said:
whos the good honi people to vote for this year

I.E. not those unfunny suds fucks
honi elections are held with the src elections in sem 2, not the union elections.

campaigning has now been happening for three days and i haven't been given a single leaflet or had a single lecture bash. am i doing something wrong? do they not care about my vote anymore?

also, bec santos' posters say she'll introduce access discounts at zabeli and xposito. two questions:
1. how does she plan to get zabeli, which is privately owned, to offer an access discount? presumably they've already been approached, so they must have had a reason to turn it down.
2. what the fuck is xposito? should i have heard of it?

Last edited:
HSC
waf said:
I'm not even campaigning yet! We'll launch ours soon :)
I know! I was referring to your previous campaigns. You're so enthusiastic and union-y, it's really cute. :eek:

EDIT: Actually when I saw you the other day, you definitely weren't in campaign-mode. You were munching something, perhaps from Wentworth?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Iheartpaulfrank said:
I know! I was referring to your previous campaigns. You're so enthusiastic and union-y, it's really cute. :eek:

EDIT: Actually when I saw you the other day, you definitely weren't in campaign-mode. You were munching something, perhaps from Wentworth?
Was this Wednesday around 5? I would've been on my way to a board meeting, with pizza!

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Triangulum said:
also, bec santos' posters say she'll introduce access discounts at zabeli and xposito. two questions:
1. how does she plan to get zabeli, which is privately owned, to offer an access discount? presumably they've already been approached, so they must have had a reason to turn it down.
2. what the fuck is xposito? should i have heard of it?
Zabeli's and xquisito should both be having ACCESS discounts anyway, and in fact I think I was the first to report that xquisito were not. The Union is currently exploring legal avenues to take against them, because it's a condition of their tenancy that they offer such discounts.

Bec Santos can do nothing to speed up such a process.

EDIT: It's the first week. No one's in full campaign mode (we're not at all, yet) and you start the campaign by bashing all the 300+ student first year lectures, then take the smaller ones in the second and third weeks, then in the days before polling you go back to the big ones to reinforce your message.

Last edited:
HSC
withoutaface said:
Was this Wednesday around 5? I would've been on my way to a board meeting, with pizza!
Hmmm. It definitely wasn't pizza. I can't remember. It wasn't that long ago either.

EDIT: It was yesterday, around 5pm? I was crossing City Rd.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I was eating slivers of pizza out of a bag. and yeah was at city rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)