UN Racism Conference=an attack on Israel and Free Speech (1 Viewer)

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
The idea of the forum was after Mahmoud Ahmadinejad spoke other delegates had the opportunity to speak as well, they could have counter argued against Iran's harsh views of Israel, but they walked out defeated the whole purpose of being their on the first place.
I wasn't refering to that really, I guess.
Should be more clear next time I suppose.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
umm no. You are comparing apples with oranges.

IDF is an Israel government entity which by its own manifesto goes out of its way to kill a whole town of people for 1 whack job. The source you provided is after the outbreak of the Iraq war where individual terrorist groups in Iraq assert their power over their own people. Unless you can show a stat which shows ARAB GOVERNMENT AGENCIES going out killing their own people, then we can compare apples with apples.

By no means am I stating Arab countries are peace loving hippies, we all know that they are animals. But they are no way as barbaric as their Jewish cousins in Israel.
But I thought Hezbollah and stuff counted as a legitimate paramilitary?

XFatimaX

HSC
why do you guys even bother?

I dont see how anyone proved any point here.. each member comments and shows what a racist person he/she is..

The arabs have suffered a lot of hardships over the years.. from Israel and each other..

and the Israelis have suffered a lot.. from the europeans and the arabs..

So they are equal..

HSC

I dont see how anyone proved any point here.. Each member comments and shows what a racist person he/she is..

The arabs have suffered a lot of hardships over the years.. From israel and each other..

And the israelis have suffered a lot.. From the europeans and the arabs..

so they are equal..
hsc: 2010

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A

I dont see how anyone proved any point here.. each member comments and shows what a racist person he/she is..

The arabs have suffered a lot of hardships over the years.. from Israel and each other..

and the Israelis have suffered a lot.. from the europeans and the arabs..

So they are equal..
Hahaha. Fatima. FATIMA! lol

"Fatima had a bundle of 3x apples and wished to know how many multiples of three were in this bundle. Express Fatima's mathematical conundrum as an algebraic expression."

Fatima. lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)