• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

UN Racism Conference=an attack on Israel and Free Speech (1 Viewer)

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Sudan and Iran are not Arabic. A lot of the Shi'ites in Iraq are Persians, as well as the Kurds obviously not being Arabic.

EDIT: Also, the Fatah vs. Hamas fighting was backed by Israel, as was the opposition to Hezbollah. Without this backing, the fighting would have been much quicker, and hence less deadly.

Last edited:

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A
LOL everyone knows why the Iranian revolution came about. *cough* USA* UK* cough*

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
You're right, they're not Arabs, I was in the frame of mind of connecting Arabs and Muslims since Nebuchanezzar made a post connecting them and then brought 'Arabs' into it:

Say what you want about like, Muslims being evil, and whatever? Fact remains that Israel has killed far more Arabs than Arabs have killed of any other nationality. Who has done evil? Why, Israel of course.
It still remains that Arabs have killed many Arabs. Black September is one of the major examples, but you cannot ignore the daily deaths that would be occurring in Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Syria and Gaza from various oppressive Governments.

It is possible that Israel has killed more Arabs than other Arabs have, but a large amount of these deaths will have been military related deaths during the many wars and should thus be excluded.

Anyway, the fact that Islamic states like Sudan and Iraq are responsible for more Islamic deaths than Israel should also not be ignored, remembering that Nebuchanezzar's original illogical argument was based off who was more 'evil' based on who had killed more people.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Re: UN wants global ban on criticizing religion

Dude, shut up with your world government conspiracie theories already. No-one gives a shit.

zstar

HSC
N/A

Dude, shut up with your world government conspiracie theories already. No-one gives a shit.
Then don't read it you fucktard.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC

What an idiotic suggestion. If it's right in front of me, then I'm going to read it.

zstar

HSC
N/A

No one wants your input.
Go fuck yourself.

Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you

I'll give you big middle e-finger

_┌┐
__││Barmble
┌┬┬┬┐
│____│

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
Haha. Not really. Thread was about Israel's war in Gaza. You've attempted to deflect discussion away from that by saying "Oh Arabs are pretty bad too ey?"
I have? Oh, sorry, I thought that was you;

does that mean that we have no reason to criticise Israel anymore?
Hypocrisy's a bitch, 'ey?

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Typical European cowardice. Why not rush the stage and pummel his ass with their shoes?
He's not in Kansas anymore!

Muslims are annoying buggers aye

fleckar

HSC
Why did they even invite that gronk? He uses every chance he gets to spout his antisemitic, islamist bullshit.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Every nation that supports free speech should be pulling out of that shit.
Fucking Islam.

HSC
Every nation that supports free speech should be pulling out of that shit.
why doesnt free speech work both ways? Just because free speech advocates dont like what the head of state of Iran has to say, does not mean he cant say it. suck it up guy, just listen and walk away.

He might be batshit insnane but what he says is damn right about Israel.

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
I'm gonna have to be totally honest here

I agree with 80% of what Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said. He's not the most articulate man (probably doesn't have a speech writer) and looks like he rambles on, but he speaks the truth. He speaks the truth about Israel, the Security Council, Iraq (a forgotten issue apparently), Afghanistan and eh, I agree with the gist of what he said about capitalism and what it's done to the world but I'm not sure of an alternative (a point for another day). Of course, at this point I stopped reading because I'm tired and bored.

Point being that Israel is a genocidal morass of shittiness and we need more world leaders to stand up against the tyranny of Zionism in all its forms and wipe this demonic, evil and reprehensible force from the earth.

Mahmoud is our man.
If he can't do it, no-one can!

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
The conference is a fail:

The United Nations commands no authority! :D

Ahmadinejad's racism speech sparks walk out
Israel shoulda just bombed the place. I mean, according to their logic it's ok to bomb a house of 7 because one Hamas guy might be inside. Well we def. know Mahmoud's inside, so never mind everyone else!

Fuck off you scumbag Zionist piece of shit and go rot in the Dead Sea with the rest of your racist and genocidal buddies.

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
Capitalism has freed the poor.

Empowered the masses and allowed everyone to choose their own path.

Go fuck yourself.
African child: Mommy. Can I have some bread and water?
African mommy: No *cough* T'kettl'tehk, you cannot. I *cough* have AIDS and am dying because the Zionist/capitalists charge 90 times my yearly salary as a celery farmer for one month's of AIDS drugs. Furthermore, I will have to give up this job soon because I will be too ill to continue. You will be forced to look after my other two, malnourished children and go to collect dirty, infested water from 20km twice each day. Your father would help but he's in the army, because he was too poor to be properly educated and now has a steady job as a child rapist. This will go on and on, lest a rich capitalist donates $30 a month to you, or some Catholic's come by and save us - but don't let us use condoms because they're the tool of the devil. Also our village is flooding from global warming. On and on this will go for eternity. I call it the circle.

THE CIIIIIIIRRRRCLE

THE CIRRCCLLLE OOOOOF LIIIIIIFIFE!
*drums*
yeah!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)