umat (1 Viewer)

clissold

HSC
Re: fuck

anyway, section 1 was surprisingly easy

section 2 i didn't finish, i found it quite hard considering i aced it in practice exams

section 3 was :(
section 1, yeah definitely easier than I thought

section 2, I finished but didnt understand half the words in the answers

section 3, mmmm sorta good and sorta bad

oh, and I finished every section with atleast 10 minutes to go :)

the chick supervising section BB was so hawt

reminded me of avril lavigne

except younger and with glasses
I was G17, no half decent supervisors there.. although some of the chicks were cute

also, 30% asians, 30% curry, 30% wog, 10% white haha
naaaaah 50% asians, 30% curry, 15% wog, 5% white

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad

section 1, yeah definitely easier than I thought
section 2, I finished but didnt understand half the words in the answers
section 3, mmmm sorta good and sorta bad
This. THAT QUESTION IN SECTION 3 HAD NO CORRECT ANSWER!!

I was G17, no half decent supervisors there.. although some of the chicks were cute
I was D25 and the girls around me were a bit too Asiany for my liking. Also the Arab guy infront of me had a bike rack going. I was vomitting in my mouth.

naaaaah 50% asians, 30% curry, 15% wog, 5% white
Yeah. You, Haydo, me and 10 other whities. Lol. Dildo. I forgot to tell you she was infront of me as I was leaving.

Last edited:

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad

what do u need in umat to gget into med

imZerroo

HSC

how many people in sydney do you reckon sat the test?

i was bored and i counted ~1600 in my session, so ~3200??
more people= good or bad?

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad

how many people in sydney do you reckon sat the test?

i was bored and i counted ~1600 in my session, so ~3200??
more people= good or bad?
apparently what I heard 2 years ago from someone was that ~10,000 people sit the test statewide (not sure statewide or overall or what), not sure about Sydney alone, and not sure how much of that is true.

FCB

Emma Watson <3
HSC

I was B13 and when i was doing the test, i had a little look sideways to see if i was on schedule and not far behind. I realise that i am about 3-4Q ahead of the person next to me, who doesnt finish the section. At the end of the exam, he has mysteriously finished his exam from section 2. Thats not the bad thing, the thing is that he guessed like 2A's and 5B's

s2 SEductive

MostDefinitelyIncredible
HSC

lOL 30% asians Nahh UH more like 55% asians.

I was sitting in T13 had two old ladies that scared the shit out of me when they took my driving license during the test O_O

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad

I was B13 and when i was doing the test, i had a little look sideways to see if i was on schedule and not far behind. I realise that i am about 3-4Q ahead of the person next to me, who doesnt finish the section. At the end of the exam, he has mysteriously finished his exam from section 2. Thats not the bad thing, the thing is that he guessed like 2A's and 5B's
Yeah, there was a guy in his 20s in my section that finished everything really early and after they told us to stop writing I saw we had a bunch of the same answers and I felt like I did okayish. But I feel don't feel like I did that well.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad

lOL 30% asians Nahh UH more like 55% asians.

I was sitting in T13 had two old ladies that scared the shit out of me when they took my driving license during the test O_O
when the old lady took my lisence I was just thinking 'bitch, don't touch mah shit!'
But yeah there were sooo many Asians. You guys are downplaying it.

s2 SEductive

MostDefinitelyIncredible
HSC

when the old lady took my lisence I was just thinking 'bitch, don't touch mah shit!'
But yeah there were sooo many Asians. You guys are downplaying it.
Hahahah yeah, U know what sucked thee Que to the girls toilet, not cool =[ , so i did a test for 3 hrs busting

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad

Hahahah yeah, U know what sucked thee Que to the girls toilet, not cool =[ , so i did a test for 3 hrs busting
yeah. But I'm used to it. My friend went in section 3 and still finished before 10 mins left.

FCB

Emma Watson <3
HSC

i ask the lady if i can go to the pisser and she like 'ohhhhh pleaza darling, uwwwe will have to waits to ze next section' Farking speak in a way that i understand and no i am not waiting until the nexts section cause that would be retarded when there is 5 minutes to go until section 3, and all i am doing is a piss and not a dump. It takes 2 minutes ffs.

For the B section i counted 74 sheets as i was at the front and i watched the whore count them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)