Umat Tutoring (1 Viewer)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I feel sorry for ppl who spent heaps of $$ on umat tuition and didn't get in.. but i guess, nothing is guaranteed.

Btw, that link doesn't work?
BoS said:
Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Dark Magician

HSC
Hi Guys,

Sorry about the link problem, I'll redo what shouldve been on the link..

I'm planning to do umat tutoring. My umat percentile score was 286 and my uai was 99.85. I recieved offers to do medicine at, University of Queenland, University of Adelaide, James Cook University, University of Melbourne, University of Western Australia and University of New South Wales. I have decided to accept the place at UNSW

My umat course will be an 8 week course, one hr per week. I have numerous material and my classes will consist of maximum 8 students. Also closer to the actual exam, I will provide a mock exam under the real exam conditions, providing a detail feedback and predicted umat score compared to my other students.

I am located in Strathfield. For futher information please email me on umattutoring@optusnet.com.au and leave your name
and phone number, and ill get back to you.

Tuna

HSC
N/A
Oh please cut this out. You're doing medicine because of your ego. Isn't everyone in there first year? You don't even know anything about medicine to even start teaching how people to get in!

I know that you went to a prep course. So as everyone who's reading this.

P.S Even if you have family members who are doing med, don't consider yourself as having the experience from them...

queenie

I know what ur thinkin...
HSC
OY, u dnt by any chance happen to know caristo... cause his umat course sounds pretty much IDENTICAL to yours; the 8 week course, 1 hr per week, and the mock trial exam pre-actual UMAT

mate, ur gnna have trouble finding business considering theres AN ESTABLISHED one out there that does the same thing + he has more experience!

Bob.J

ZoOm
HSC
oh wow!
those scores are supercallafragalisticcalladocious! (sp?)

yeah anyway, that prep sounds mighty tempting
have you had any teaching experience before? How much is it for the 8 week course? Do we get to come in with questions? Do we get to keep the mock exams so we can practice on our own?

omg sorry about all those questions!

thanks!!!!!!!111

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
OMG THEY ARE?! WOWZERS!

DO U DO Interview PREP too?>!
since u got into UNSW UQ JCU UWA and Adel?

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
C'mon let's just wish him good luck! He's pretty damn game offering umat tutoring.. but in advice to the topic creator, what are you gonna do if your students DON'T make it in? I mean, at least with HSC tutoring you can get by with saying you improved their marks, but UMAT tutoring... if your kid don't get in, well... let's just hope the parents don't chuck a fit at you.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
*digging up my old stuff* i found that i got 273 percentile in the 2003 UMAT. yay go me.

[happily in com/law UNSW]

queenie

HSC
Frigid said:
*digging up my old stuff* i found that i got 273 percentile in the 2003 UMAT. yay go me.

holy shit. man, i got a pretty decent uai, equally good interview at unsw and i still didnt make it in because of my umat!

queenie

HSC
Frigid said:

holy shit. man, i got a pretty decent uai, equally good interview at unsw and i still didnt make it in because of my umat!

MCaristo

HSC
Dark Magician said:
Hi Guys,

Sorry about the link problem, I'll redo what shouldve been on the link..

I'm planning to do umat tutoring. My umat percentile score was 286 and my uai was 99.85. I recieved offers to do medicine at, University of Queenland, University of Adelaide, James Cook University, University of Melbourne, University of Western Australia and University of New South Wales. I have decided to accept the place at UNSW

My umat course will be an 8 week course, one hr per week. I have numerous material and my classes will consist of maximum 8 students. Also closer to the actual exam, I will provide a mock exam under the real exam conditions, providing a detail feedback and predicted umat score compared to my other students.

I am located in Strathfield. For futher information please email me on umattutoring@optusnet.com.au and leave your name
and phone number, and ill get back to you.
My name is Michael Caristo and I run a UMAT preparation centre and what you are offering sounds surprisingly similar to my own. By the way mate, my UMAT percentiles were 296 and my UAI was 99.9 and I'm willing to bet by the sound of your course that I taught you to get into medicine.

Otherwise, good luck!

Michael Caristo

Last edited:

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
MCaristo said:
My name is Michael Caristo and I run a UMAT preparation centre and what you are offering sounds surprisingly similar to my own. By the way mate, my UMAT percentiles were 296 and my UAI was 99.9 and I'm willing to bet by the sound of your course that I taught you to get into medicine.

Otherwise, good luck!

Michael Caristo
ok, your e-penis is bigger than his.

MCaristo

HSC
Indeed they would mean nothing. Unless we happened to be running UMAT preparation courses and teaching other people how to do it. It just happens to be the single biggest question that students mothers ask me.

Otherwise its just a number like everything else.

ViRtUaL

1/cosC GSXR1000
HSC
how the hell are u guys gonna teach someone to ace the umat? other than making them knuckle down and practise for hours, it's kinda futile.

Here's my FREE guide ppl:

1. empty yur bladder and bowels beforehand
2. drink lots of water
3. wear warm clothing
4. read as fast as u can while still understanding it all
5. practise lots of shapes so u can see patterns everywhere.
6. and lastly, try not to check out the chicks/guys (depending on wat yur into) around you during the exam. feel free to indulge in the frustratingly long wait before and after the exam.

and my e-penis extends beyond all of yours. UAI 100 and UMAT percentiles 280ish (cant remember exactly)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)