Umat group study/Medentry material discount (1 Viewer)

bamini1

HSC
hey guys,

i was wondering if anyone was interested in doing some group study for the UMAT exam this year. I live in strathfield and we can meet up somewhere mutual to do some study. I am also interested in getting the MEDENTRY material (the platinum package) and it is only $450 if there are another 2 ppl who also want to get the material as there is a group discount. Is anyone interested??? I also think that studying for the UMAT in a group would be helpful as i have already gone for the private tutorings for UMAT already and although they are helpful it would be a nice change to have co-students who are determined in gaining admission into medicine for the coming year.

Reply back if you are interested for the group study and the Medentry material.

Thanks

groovydude

HSC
i need 1 more person so join up and then we can get the discount

also anyone wanting to do f2f(face to face) umat prep,pm me as im thinking of doing it as well

P.S note to everyone who has UMAT stuff..i really need it PM me

Marinababy

HSC
N/A
Dont bother with the discount - the icarus course which works is 495 straight up and the one to do - they must be desperate for students it seems - you know the old gag 8000 dollars but if you bring 100 people its only 1000 dollars and thats a huge saving - aha - this one gets me - if it works its cheap - if it doesnt its expensive - go icarus dude - incidentally their website says 495 not 450 like you reckon below - oops

M
bamini1 said:
hey guys,

i was wondering if anyone was interested in doing some group study for the UMAT exam this year. I live in strathfield and we can meet up somewhere mutual to do some study. I am also interested in getting the MEDENTRY material (the platinum package) and it is only $450 if there are another 2 ppl who also want to get the material as there is a group discount. Is anyone interested??? I also think that studying for the UMAT in a group would be helpful as i have already gone for the private tutorings for UMAT already and although they are helpful it would be a nice change to have co-students who are determined in gaining admission into medicine for the coming year.

Reply back if you are interested for the group study and the Medentry material.

Thanks

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
$495.00 for identical questions you can find on the internet, for free?
If you purchase a preparation course, you're an idiot!

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
He means that you can get simillar questions on free IQ tests, personality, psychometirc tests, books, etc off the net.

Bri11

HSC
N/A
groovydude said:
i need 1 more person so join up and then we can get the discount

also anyone wanting to do f2f(face to face) umat prep,pm me as im thinking of doing it as well

P.S note to everyone who has UMAT stuff..i really need it PM me

hey,

did u find anyone?

riggs

HSC
hey is anyone still interested in the 3 person discount?

DeeLSG

HSC
Hello everyone!

This is shockingly late, but is anyone still interested in the 3 person discount for medentry? if so, either pm me or e-mail me at deee1989@gmail.com

Cheers.

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
anyone up for med entry, pm please, need just one more person

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
Clint be aware that Marinababy is here to promote prep courses such as PreMedShit and Incarubbish.

Before purchasing any of the available prep courses I strongly suggest reading the official UMAT2008 guide (Click image below to download guide). The guide has been developed by ACER.

Are you aware that ACER provides prep materials for the UMAT?

Practice Materials

Three booklets of preparation materials are available for purchase. UMAT Practice Questions Volume 1 (2nd edition) and UMAT Practice Questions Volume 2 can be purchased for A$18 each. These booklets were available in 2006 and 2007, and are current for use in 2008. The UMAT Practice Test can be purchased for $35. It is equivalent to a full test and will take approximately 2 1/2 hours to complete under exam conditions.

Order Preparation materials online here.

No credit card, then order your Preparation materials by mail with this form

If you cannot pay by credit card, you should use the order form here. Post the completed form with a money order (or outside Australia, with a bank draft in Australian dollars) to the address as listed.

A few example questions are included in the Information Booklet to provide candidates with an understanding of the style of questions in the test.
There are no past papers available from ACER or the UMAT Consortium universities.

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
yes I am aware, but what shes saying isnt like true right? Most people that are in first uni that I know have all went through Med Entry so what is this all about? Uptil now, Ive only heard good things about Med Entry...im confused

Yeah I'm aware that ACER does provide prep materials. Don't Med Entry provide materials to supplement the ones Acer provides?

Last edited:

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
yeah, the medentry prep materials provides fully worked solutions to the acer booklets. but thats about it. the drills, notes, exams and workshop were of better quality compared to icarus (i did both).
i would recommend u buy the booklets. however, u have to keep in mind that the actual umat is much harder but ur still given the same time limit. but from everyone who i have talked to have said positive things about medentry. and i must reiterate, Marinababy is a TROLL!!! im surprised she hasnt been banned yet...

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
I've already banned 'marinababy' a few times. Besides, 'marinababy' is no where near as bad as other trolls, or NS idiots.

Also the med forum would be completely dead without 'marinababy'.

Marinababy

HSC
N/A
Medentry material RIP OFF

Bacilli said:
for identical questions you can find on the internet, for free?

Thats what I reckon Bacilli
http://www.medical-entrance.edu.au/Medentry_original_copied_quests_and_sources.doc

And I wish everyone would stop knocking medentry as I've heard some good things how they research their questions and it is purely coincidental that hardly anyone gets in but they keep the money.

"Don’t end up wasting money and more importantly being misled. Further, knowing use of pirated material may mean prosecution. So please beware!"

Hey I just copied this from their website so everyone needs to buy their questions as they are not pirated. Muahahahahah

M

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
Re: Medentry material RIP OFF

Federal Court finds Dallas Gibson of Icarus College guilty! - 26

MedEntry has comprehensively won the Federal Court case against Dallas Gibson for breach of copyright and breach of the Trade Practices Act (Claim number VID1289-2004). The court found that Dallas Gibson flagrantly violated the Commonwealth Copyright Act. Dallas Gibson's cross-claims against MedEntry were dismissed by the Judge as spurious.

The Judge was scathing of Dallas Gibson. Her Honour labelled him ‘dishonest’, criticised his qualifications as ‘slight’ and concluded that he was ‘prepared to mislead and tell untruths in order to secure business.’ The Judge found that under oath, Dallas Gibson was not reliable, credible or honest and fabricated evidence. Would you expect him to be honest in his dealings with you?

Please click here for a summary and relevant extracts from the Judgment. A full text of the Judgement can be found on the Federal Court website: http://www.austlii.edu.au/cgi-bin/sinodisp/au/cases/cth/FCA/2008/995.html

The Federal Court Orders will be made available shortly.

Note to students & parents: Dallas Gibson operates numerous businesses and websites such as Icarus College, Premed, Medical Entrance, Superkeeneye, We-Liked-UMAT and Doctors2Be. He also does NOT have the sponsorships or permission to use the logos of the companies he displays on his websites (phone to find out for yourself). His qualification is from a degree mill. Most of the questions on his websites are lifted from LSAT/other books. We could go on... What kind of person would criticise a Federal Court Judge? Only a three time (financially & morally) bankrupt!

MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Fucking hypocrite Texas....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)