uh oh (1 Viewer)

SASH_06_X

HSC
Yes I'm worried because sdd is something I haven't tried to study for yet
i did start studying but now im wondering if my studying is ineffective since im juggling eng, bio, business and math with it 😭
honestly tho if u got 89 in trials im sure u'll do well in hsc tho dw

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
i did start studying but now im wondering if my studying is ineffective since im juggling eng, bio, business and math with it 😭
honestly tho if u got 89 in trials im sure u'll do well in hsc tho dw
hang on but you have eng on 11/12th, math on the 16th and sdd on the 17th - then five days to bio and then business the following day??? why are you stressing juggling everything when rn priority is likely english / math / sdd?

SASH_06_X

HSC
hang on but you have eng on 11/12th, math on the 16th and sdd on the 17th - then five days to bio and then business the following day??? why are you stressing juggling everything when rn priority is likely english / math / sdd?
yh ik but im worried ima run out of time and cram the night before like i did for trials for some subs :(

liamkk112

HSC
Yes I'm worried because sdd is something I haven't tried to study for yet
if i was u i would just be doing hsc papers at this point for sdd, i basically did every past hsc paper to prep for trials and got 99. for the theory it’s a lot easier than the algorithms, so just memorise it in whatever way possible and if u feel confident with that then u can just prioritise doing algorithm questions instead. if there’s any concepts ur confused about like certain data structures or whatever the best thing is to actually use them in code, just pull up python and make a 2-d array or code to generate a random number. it makes it a lot easier to actually understand the concepts when u put them into practice like this rather than just rote learning that a 2-d array makes row and column for example

SASH_06_X

HSC
if i was u i would just be doing hsc papers at this point for sdd, i basically did every past hsc paper to prep for trials and got 99. for the theory it’s a lot easier than the algorithms, so just memorise it in whatever way possible and if u feel confident with that then u can just prioritise doing algorithm questions instead. if there’s any concepts ur confused about like certain data structures or whatever the best thing is to actually use them in code, just pull up python and make a 2-d array or code to generate a random number. it makes it a lot easier to actually understand the concepts when u put them into practice like this rather than just rote learning that a 2-d array makes row and column for example
i agree, im almost done with theory but algorithms r breaking my head

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
ngl i just need to remember the difference between the insertion and selection sort and ill be sweet for theory of algs
then i guess ill try code them up in python lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)