uh oh (1 Viewer)

nsw..wollongong

HSC
is anyone else having these random spurs of anxiety attacks or stress? idek where it comes bruh ik its bc of stress from the hsc but like idk how to not make my mind go there yk
ik yall arent therapists lmao but is anyone else having these? like is it fine of me to say "oh its just normal hsc anxiety"

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
is anyone else having these random spurs of anxiety attacks or stress? idek where it comes bruh ik its bc of stress from the hsc but like idk how to not make my mind go there yk
ik yall arent therapists lmao but is anyone else having these? like is it fine of me to say "oh its just normal hsc anxiety"
It's normal HSC anxiety 🤩

nsw..wollongong

HSC
no wtf its me as well like id just be calm and forget the hsc exists and then id be on the verge of a panic attack
YEAHH EXACTLY its so unpredictable too like i just finished dinner and couldn't breath (not bc of my fatass digesting bread) but i just couldn't stop thinking abt that dumbass english exam and me finishing in time

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
i meditated today in the morning and it made me feel much better for the rest of the day like no anxiety or anything
also believing in urself and gaslighting urself is important atp to make sure u think ur very very confident trust

band6yesplease

HSC
i meditated today in the morning and it made me feel much better for the rest of the day like no anxiety or anything
also believing in urself and gaslighting urself is important atp to make sure u think ur very very confident trust
What did you do? Like listen to a spotify thing???

I jsut feel like if i do anything other than study im betraying myself and i feel so so guilty then anxious

band6yesplease

HSC
reason why im so scared for crime
Right! at least with the big essays in modern and the options in legal we get a choice and in english u can lowkey wing it because we know enough about the texts no matter the question but FRICKING CRIME can be SO specific and bye bye 15 whole marks

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
What did you do? Like listen to a spotify thing???

I jsut feel like if i do anything other than study im betraying myself and i feel so so guilty then anxious
i mean personally i procrastinated the last 3 weeks on english. like it was like sitting at my desk and not doing work but like i thought i was working but got nothing done so i have to grind it the next four days.
its like the four stages of grief- u need to accept what u haven't done so far. sit down and come to terms with all ur past worries what u did or did not do and just get all of that, then basically just acknowledge it all then forget about it and don't let it reappear. oh but theres actually a fifth step called gaslighting yourself to become confident which is what i did. u need to remember ur achievements as well, for me it was (most) of my internal english assessments and my semi decent rank which shows that i am still capable of doing very well + i was in a worse position for trials yet managed to do good so i kinda just trust myself more. then u can rlly start doing what u need to do. e.g i need to finish memo these essays/parts and practice. oh and for mod c im gonna waffle on the day (nah not rlly ill try being realistic and see if i can do a plan) pre much but hopefully other sections save me like trials and i still get above b6 lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)