• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Uai (1 Viewer)

song

HSC
hey wat do u guys think you'll get for your uai?

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
im not getting a UAI. <30 or whatever it is. Lower expectations=no disappointments

Gay Captain

HSC
melsc said:
I sense a 5 in it..somewhere it could start with, contain or end with a 5
Maybe that's because half of all UAI's contain at least one five.

Oh yeah, my prediction for myself is about 65.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
For some reason the magic number I keep thinking is 82 ...

miss_gtr said:
I reckon i'll get somewhere in the 50s () Know any courses you can get into with a uai like that (I'm panicking about my future already)
There's heaps of stuff you can do with a UAI like that, *if* you get that low.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
miss_gtr said:
Yeah I know what I can do with it, hide with shame behind it and cry about how i wasted a year at school..then maybe cry some more. Then rip the paper into tiny little pieces so small that u can't piece it back together throw it around.. get a vacumn cleaner and suck it up...Go eat some donuts, and cry some more. Ah.. I hope the world freezes over on thursday the 15th. Oh i know.. I hope i get cryogenically (is that the word?) frozen and get animated in like 2500 where the world will no longer be about UAIs and marks, and it will be donuts, rainbows and hot racing cars. Meh...I'm going insane.
Poppycock! *points at link in sig* If you wanted, you could fail year 10 and still be able to do a BA at uni the year after if you used all of the options in there. Seriously, there is *nothing* to fear - if you want a course bad enough then you will get to do said course.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
miss_gtr said:
*cries in distress* Your so positive, be a little cynical-atleast when i do get the 50 for my uai I won't be as distressed because of hopeful people. Nonetheless, Your being very nice.
Put your chin up, kick UAC in the groin and do whatever it is you really want to do - because you can and will. And I refuse to be cynical because its the truth, the UAI is just one pathway thats a bit more popular - it has no use other than uni entry and if you can get in another way then do it. You are so negative, have some faith in yourself.:)

And if you can't do that - be positive because I command you!:p

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
miss_gtr said:
But I can't be positive.
Even SAM mocks me. That Bitch.
But i'm too lazy to get into uni another way:(, I'm already setting my heart on repeating (To the extent Ive chosen which subjects I want, and I've even printed out the syllabi of those subjects)
Read this and this and this.:)

khandigirl

psychotic wench
HSC
miss_gtr... DO NOT REPEAT!

worst thing EVER...(trust me... im there RIGHT now....) and yeah.... not fun....

trust kami on this one... he knows what hes talking bout:)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
miss_gtr said:
I reckon i'll get somewhere in the 50s :)() Know any courses you can get into with a uai like that (I'm panicking about my future already)
Oh, stop thinking like that. And stop being so harsh on yourself as well. I bet you that when next week comes, and you see your results and your UAI, you will be very surprised at how well you have gone.

When I was waiting for my results, I was exactly like you, thinking that I would get a * or something, cause I had done so bad all year, but now look, I'm almost in my final year of uni. So, if I can get there, you can as well :)

Just don't repeat, whatever you do. Anyway, if you go to tafe and do a related course then go to uni, you can gain exemptions which means less work at uni :p

rusty_rouge

HSC
miss_gtr said:
So anyone into numerology? want to make a guess for me? I'm a Virgo-5th September 1987, born a few minutes after midnight..At Westmead hospital if that helps. Anyone?
Wow! I was born at Westmead tooo! Lol. Good luck :D

darkroomgirl

HSC
I feel like I'm gonna miss out on the 90s by a maddeningly small margin. AGH! PLEASE NOOOOOO...

Anyway...

Can someone tell me if the 90s are possible, judging from the ff. info (sorry I really need a reality check)? I came first in English Extension 1, Ancient History, Music 1 and Visual Arts (and got nominated for ArtExpress, meaning my artwork must've been above 45/50 or something), was equal first in Advanced English, and finished in the Top 3 for both History Extension and Eng Extension 2. The lowest raw mark I'll probably get is 75, which is for Music 1. Highest would be around 95 or 96, for Visual Arts. Someone tell me if I'm hoping unrealistically. Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeee!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)