• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

UAC Pin (1 Viewer)

laurakonemann

HSC
I am trying to get onto the https://studentsonline.bos.nsw.edu.au/ website, and you can log on by using your student number and your UAC pin... I keep putting my student number and UAC pin in but it won't let me! Does anyone know how I can sign in, am I doing something wrong, or is it just being stupid? Thanks!

melanie.t

HSC
try putting the number 1 before your student number that should work :)

AussieVesti

Retired Account
HSC
A UAC PIN doesn't work with StudentsOnline. You have to use the PIN you got from the Board of Studies.

sirpoopalot7

HSC
I'm in a similar situation. I've lost my letter containing the PIN for students online. Do I call them up or write to them or..?

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
yh but u might really want to have a proper look 4 it, coz to get a new 1 u need to pay $50

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
yh but u might really want to have a proper look 4 it, coz to get a new 1 u need to pay $50
Er yeah. Stop making shit up.

Directly from the site said:
For security reasons we cannot display or email your PIN to you. But if you have previously logged into Students Online and have provided a valid email address and answer to a security question then fill out the form below and we will send you (via your registered email address) a "one time only" link to gain access to Students Online.
Welcome back from being banned. For like the fourth time.

matttayl

matskiez'
HSC
I'm in a similar situation. I've lost my letter containing the PIN for students online. Do I call them up or write to them or..?
ive lost mine as well, im not all that concerned cos they post a paper copy of the results to you the next day. did you find out how to get a new one?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)