uac confirmation letter (1 Viewer)

Jin-17

Maybe your friend is an international student as they seem to get everything before us:) They even get their HSC results and UAI before we get ours, but its like only by a couple of days. As for me I didnt get anything, so I think its just like a one off thing.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I think its obvious that if this many ppl havent got them, its not for everyone...yeah prolly special students

and why would they send a confirmation letter, when u can still change ur preferences anyway

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
I applied by web, and mine came today. It just has your preferences and your personal details to check over, and you only really need it if something was recorded wrong and needs to be changed...

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
yup, i can confirm dat, juz got mine now

dont worry too much if u dun receive it today or 2moro, its prolly juz ur mail man having a big lunch break

Weisy

the evenstar
HSC
moi aussi....:)

although could someone tell me whether they want us to ring them if our preferences are wrong or just to change them over the internet? seems stupid to ring UA IMMEDIATELY to just change your prefs... the letter didn't make it clear...

Rosie

I got mine today also!
Weisy i think if you check down the bottom in gives u a list of ways u can change ur preferences i recommend u just fix anything up over the net free of charge or else ring them and pay 82.5 cents per minute :p

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Yeah, don't we have to PAY to change, why does the letter say over the net is FREE?

natt

oh im so popular...

I had mail today from uac....but dont tell me everyone got one cos i like to feel special!!!

Rosie

Well i think u can change them at anytime free of charge over the net...but i might be wrong. Also, maybe theres a certain date when u are able to change until that date for free!

Felix: I

i think changing it is free...
the cost is only for the people who hasn't even put anything in yet..

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
You're allowed to change them for free over the net.

I received my confirmation letter today as well (same process if you're trying to transfer).

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Originally posted by Lazarus
You're allowed to change them for free over the net.

I received my confirmation letter today as well (same process if you're trying to transfer).
What are you transfering to?

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
I'm attempting to transfer from adv science (@ USyd) to science/law (@ USyd).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)