uac confirmation letter (1 Viewer)

kaseita

woohoo!! finally got the letter!

except I also got a "disability letter" along with it - all because I put down that I had vision problems.

seriously, did they send that letter, thinking I was blind or something? am I meant to say no - i'm not blind, or yes - i have vision problems, but I wear glasses for it

they so need a system on the uac site for changing your details...

Weisy

the evenstar
HSC
So they seriouslly thought you were blind, eh? I'm guessing they sent you a talking message? Assuming you were a blind person who could read a letter about being blind was intelligent of them.

:p

Angelic_Angel88

Miss Guided
HSC
Originally posted by Lazarus
I'm attempting to transfer from adv science (@ USyd) to science/law (@ USyd).
Can you do that? Can you transfer from the course you are currently doing, to a combined degree? I thought you could only transfer to one course, but not a combined degree.

And yup, I got my UAC confirmation letter yesterday too :D

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Yup, you can transfer to almost any degree (the only ones that are usually excluded are the special scholarship ones such as B IT @ UTS).

kaseita

lol weisy, shows how stoopid they are :p

I think I'll just tick no, just to save myself trouble. as if they care whether I wear glasses or not.

Angelic_Angel88

Miss Guided
HSC
Yup, you can transfer to almost any degree (the only ones that are usually excluded are the special scholarship ones such as B IT @ UTS).
Really? That's pretty cool! :)

Let's say that hypothetically I am studying a B Arts, and wish to transfer to a B Arts/B Laws. Is that still possible?

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Yup. After completing your first year of university study, you can apply to transfer the combined degree. However, if at that time you don't apply, the only option left available is to complete the B Arts degree and then do post-graduate Law (for a total of 6 years instead of 5).

Angelic_Angel88

Miss Guided
HSC
Yup. After completing your first year of university study, you can apply to transfer the combined degree. However, if at that time you don't apply, the only option left available is to complete the B Arts degree and then do post-graduate Law (for a total of 6 years instead of 5).
Hmmm... so you can't transfer after the second year?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)