UAC book out now! (1 Viewer)

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
woot! finally got my uac book yesterday :)
yup, thats more than 1 month after this thread was created...

didnt even read it before applying for my courses though

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
You can still change your courses though.

HSC
Uac preferences

The undergraduate uac "on-time" applications end this month...I have not completely decided on my preferences but would like to see what others put (if you don't mind sharing..)

shady145

Banned
HSC
Re: Uac preferences

nothing... i did all QTAC
i might decide to do some UAC not sure

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad

nothing... i did all QTAC
i might decide to do some UAC not sure
I have a friend who has done the same (all QTAC). He is making his UAC preferences as well as super back-up lol. It's just a safety measure that is wise to take :)

Only takes a couple of minutes to choose the first couple of course and then close your eyes and choose random ones for the rest.

shady145

Banned
HSC

I have a friend who has done the same (all QTAC). He is making his UAC preferences as well as super back-up lol. It's just a safety measure that is wise to take :)

Only takes a couple of minutes to choose the first couple of course and then close your eyes and choose random ones for the rest.
lol, yea thats why i might do them...

Dumbledore

HSC
just wondering how do u apply for a double degree?
i got as far as putting up the degree B science / B engineering
but what i'm not sure is how they know which engineering i'm applying for from that selection

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
^ I'm pretty sure they will ask you once they accept your application.

Dumbledore

HSC
^ I'm pretty sure they will ask you once they accept your application.
problem is, the ATAR requirement for combined degree is lower than some of the singular engineering degrees, what if they accept me cause i just managed to get the combined, then they find i didn't make it for the one i actually want

Zak Ambrose

Title Cost $20
HSC
problem is, the ATAR requirement for combined degree is lower than some of the singular engineering degrees, what if they accept me cause i just managed to get the combined, then they find i didn't make it for the one i actually want

email the uni.

eggy91

HSC
Anyone know how/when I can find out the ATAR required to get into a new University course that is being offered for the first time next year? In the UAC book it doesn't have a required ATAR, but rather says NC.

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
Anyone know how/when I can find out the ATAR required to get into a new University course that is being offered for the first time next year? In the UAC book it doesn't have a required ATAR, but rather says NC.
The UAC book always gives you the cut off for the previous year, so you cant get ATAR cut-offs for new courses :)

eggy91

HSC
The UAC book always gives you the cut off for the previous year, so you cant get ATAR cut-offs for new courses :)
so how do I know if I should select it in my preferences or not :confused: I'm just wondering when they actually tell us what ATAR it requires, at the start of next year perhaps?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)