TVB series (1 Viewer)

klh

HSC
err.. is anyone watching war of in laws here? i like it very much..and more so Myolie Wu...

some other ones i reember watching are kindred spirit, Ca Tai Foon Hei [cant remember its english title] , that airplane one and Justice Pao...we used to watch alot but ive forgotten most...

Pokute-san

≧∀≦
HSC
Yes. The tenth episode was on today on TVBJ from 7pm-8pm. Dislike him. The one who was in that police school of training blah blah blah one.

klh

HSC
finished revolving doors of vengeance....it was alrite, bubt lots of in fighting, politics and a really confusing love story...
You mean you hate Ron Ng right? hehe, me too.

jay2000

Highest Member
HSC
Healing Hands was no good...everyone dies..everyone has cancer or something...
Makes me want to get a full body checkup to make sure i don't have cancer as well

hysteria

HSC
Ron Ng is one overrated actor...always plays the same annoying roles though - just want to punch him sometimes.

Pokute-san

≧∀≦
HSC
Ron person - always the same character and goes through an inner journey and becomes nice and 'caring'. Damn. Does he die in that Vengeance series. But he's the main character so its impossible to wish for his death. Damn. I want this series to end quickly on the TV.

But he acted as a different character in that series about the "Five Ghosts" one with the other policeman.

Jenny852

HSC
Has anyone got the piano sheet for the theme song of "into thin air"?? (patrick tang's version) plz plz send it to me if u hv it~ i cant make out the beginning~ if anyone needs the "simple version" of it pm me~ i scripted it(from bernice lui's version)*^____^*~ thx~~!!

潘偉勤

HSC
I'm surprised at 廖碧兒's improvement in singing. Much better than 心花放's themesong, anyway.

Right now I'm watching 阿旺新傳 but so far, the old version seems better. And also 胪脂水粉... doesn't it remind you of 金枝慾媽?

Hmm. Chinese doesn't seem to work too well here, but you can make out what I'm saying. :)

M.I.A-187

HSC
ToO LaZy ^* said:
anybody follow these TV series?
i'm nearly finished watching 'My Family - 甜�*�爺爺'...its pretty funny (it's starring alex fong- in case any ladies are interested in him :) )
天涯�*醫 is also great (dunno english name :()
but i don't recomment anyone watching 'kung fu soccer- 功夫足球'...load of shit IMHO. :uhhuh:

EDIT: argh damnit..characters don't show up properly.

That show is awesome :) right now i am in Hk and they get the newest one and those one are lame as hell.

Also for those who watches it don't you all somehow realise how TVB drama drags on pointlessly at the last episode cause i do notices it :p.

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
finished all of those series!!!!!!!!! =D =D =D

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
meh nothing's good on tvb now
couple of weeks ago finished watching forensic heroes and then CIB

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)