TVB series (1 Viewer)

R

rhapsodic

i'm watching 'My Family'...up to the sixth episode - its very funny and i also recommend it...

Xu

dangerous driver
HSC
N/A
I think it's almost finished on TVBJ. It's very funny,cannot wait until tonight's hour of laughing!

Strike at Heart - worst series I've ever watched. i didn't like the ending either. :(

Shades of Truth - very very funny. I love it :D

Wow, haven't been on these forums for ages..

5c

HSC
Xu said:
Strike at Heart - worst series I've ever watched. i didn't like the ending either. :(

QUOTE]

OMG i sooOOO agree.. it's SO GAY!! da stupid fighting and da stupid story line.. and for some reason, i hate MA tak chung..

isnt there another series coming out - da one wif TO DAI YU and kwok hoi yan (somethign abt flowers?!!) err.. not sure i jst saw a glimpse of the ad on tvbj.

Xu

dangerous driver
HSC
N/A
" - da one wif TO DAI YU and kwok hoi yan (somethign abt flowers?!!) "

It's really funny! :D

Jenny852

HSC
yes~! second dat totally~! its really good! i like da other guy.."chan ho" lol~ seen him real person...beta than on tv*^_^*

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
Jenny852 said:
yes~! second dat totally~! its really good! i like da other guy.."chan ho" lol~ seen him real person...beta than on tv*^_^*
IMO he looks like a horse... :uhhuh:

R

rhapsodic

Xu said:
" - da one wif TO DAI YU and kwok hoi yan (somethign abt flowers?!!) "

It's really funny! :D

is that "love bond" with kenix kwok, moses chan, bernice liu (maybe) and michael tao? i've watched a couple of eps and it's okay...i don't know the chinese name....

i think i'm up to one of the last eps of 'my family', at the moment, i'm feeling sorry for alex fong's character...i really do not like miki....

Last edited by a moderator:
HSC
rhapsodic said:
i think i'm up to one of the last eps of 'my family', at the moment, i'm feeling sorry for alex fong's character...i really do not like miki....
it's not her fault she's hot ...:D

miki breaks up with alex fong's brother

R

rhapsodic

ToO LaZy ^* said:
it's not her fault she's hot ...:D

miki breaks up with alex fong's brother

she's bloody annoying, i mean he baked 100 cakes for her.....
i had a feeling they would do that...hmm, i wonder why it happens...

wyho

HSC
N/A
hey peeps whus got tvbj?

if u do u guys watch the series called new flower open (translate in english ><)

this series is so touchin...@@"

C

CaR

ahaha...new flower open xD
the first word is "heart" :D

that series err....it had a good cast but the plot and how they HAd to relate everything to flowers was appalling

there's two new series that're on~ the prince's shadow and the academy that are pretty good ;)

karen88

Radioactive Queen
HSC
ive got tvbj... its airing healing hands 3 rite now... its so good!!! i noe i can't watch it but i still sometimes sneak in to have a peek.... heheh... i noe... i should be studying for my trials... *sigh*

Pokute-san

≧∀≦
HSC
The Gateaux thing is funny (the imaginative dreams, like an 'inner journey')...better than the family crap. Healing hands...crap along with their parts1&2.

Mr. HongKong. Pffttt

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
Pokute-san said:
The Gateaux thing is funny (the imaginative dreams, like an 'inner journey')...better than the family crap. Healing hands...crap along with their parts1&2.

Mr. HongKong. Pffttt
Healing hands is good :p

I was so pissed off that the replay of Mr hk aired instead of the game show on sunday and minute to fame..:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)