Tv (1 Viewer)

im jess

victor and hugo.... they are the bunglers of crime (the baddies) deee deee doooooooo VICtor and hugo....

Anton

HSC
Best shows on TV:
- Ed: Is the second greatest man alive, trailing only Dr. Mike Burton. Never has an episode been bad. Every character is just so loveable: Warren, Ed, Mike, Phil, that crazy Shirley...even the dodgy Jim.
- Six Feet Under: Really shouldn't be on so late on a Monday night. Everyone should watch it because it actually makes you think occasionally...about life, about death. Bloody good show, and it was created by the writer of American Beauty (one of the two best films of all time, along with American Psycho).
- John Safran's Musical Jamboree: It's had TISM twice. That means it's good. Plus, John Safran is a fuckin' genius.
- Secret Life Of Us: On a recent trip to Melbourne with friends, we went to St. Kilda just to check out the Secret Life Of Us how. Why? Because it's such a bloody good show and Evan reminds me occasionally of me (see: the episode where all Evan's exes were coming back to haunt him and calling him 'manipulative').
- Sex & The City: I've grown to really like it. Never used to, but quite like it now.
- Dawson's Creek: No explanation necessary.

Anton

smegger_em

Clever Cookie
Melbourne, or as it shoulda, could, woulda been ca
HSC
You have very varied taste.
I completley agree with the Six Feet Under comment, i never would have discovered it if I hadnt been flick during the adds in Buffy. Seriously cool.
As is John Saffron, I love the Music Mole and how they play croquet.
But Dawsons Creek and Sex in the City? They are so unoriginal (once everyone got over the fact that they used the c-word on Sex in the City) and pridicatable and unrealisitc. I mean escapism is one thing but you can take it a little too far

Nelly

Big Time, those shows are so predictable, Dawson's creek majorly sucks.

I agree with you about John Safran, he is a genius

skeepe

It's a knockout! That's the name of the game.. bah da bah bah bah bah da bah bah bah bah da bah bah bah bah bah

Hehe was there any more inventive game show on TV? When I was younger (and 6am was actually a time I could get up) I loved watching the Saturday morning repeats... Hmmm maybe we should start the Bring Back It's A Knockout! Committee or something hehehe

bex

HSC
!!

ITS A KNOCKOUT IS GOD!!! i used to adore that show!! ahahaha:D

my faves are:

Sex and the City
6 Feet Under
Pizza- hey you know rocky? hes a mate of my dads!
Kath and Kim
The Kumars at Number 42
Eat Carpet (sat nite sbs)
Night and Day- the omnibus (abc sat nite)
7th Heaven
Foreign Correspondant
The Panel
The Simpsons

I prefer ABC or SBS to the commercial channels but they do have some quality on them!

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
i KNOW!!!!!!!!!!1
how cool is that, degrassi is coming back on!!!
it hasn't beeen on for something like 7 years or something, and now its back!! woohoo!!! i think that i can safely say that our generation grew up with that show. it was the best!

vron-E

Originally posted by skeepe
Hmmm maybe we should start the Bring Back It's A Knockout! Committee or something hehehe
Oh definately!! I remember waking up early on Saturday mornings so that I could watch that - it always looked like such great fun. :D

HSC
Originally posted by johnson
i KNOW!!!!!!!!!!1
how cool is that, degrassi is coming back on!!!
it hasn't beeen on for something like 7 years or something, and now its back!! woohoo!!! i think that i can safely say that our generation grew up with that show. it was the best!
I used to watch the original series when I was small (don't really remember much of it though...). But when I watched the new one I just cringed, its really crap.

Its trying to be both a teen series and a adult drama, and it fails at both. But this is only judging it on one episode, maybe it'll improve, but I doubt it...

del

HSC
N/A
hmm..... yes i agree there.....apart from the old characters sorta all grown up.... theres no similarity.....

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Originally posted by mercurydrinker

I used to watch the original series when I was small (don't really remember much of it though...). But when I watched the new one I just cringed, its really crap.

Its trying to be both a teen series and a adult drama, and it fails at both. But this is only judging it on one episode, maybe it'll improve, but I doubt it...
totally agree. i take my comment back..

the people in it are a bunch of tossers. yuck. it has totally ruined my previoius love of old-degrassi

p00_p00

Ok...... I dont get many shows in Kyrgyzstan, besides the usual propaganda but i do get

- Smallville: Show aint 2 bad but I LOVE!!!!! Lana Lang..... she so fuckin fine! I wanna take her back 2 Kyrgyzstan!!!!!
- Backberner: Comon u guyz forgot backberner!!!!!
- Lifesupport: yeah watched it... funny but no time ne more!
- Everybody Loves Raymond: Yeah thats a sick ass show!

And yes i remembered watchin the OLD De Grassis High but havnt had a chance 2 watch the new one. My sis did and she sed it was kool

eagle4

HSC
N/A
everybody loves raymond is awesome, ray's parents have serious problems :)

Becker is also bloody funny

the Simpsons still rock

glass house, back burner, malcome in the middle,

i watch 2 much TV for someone in my HSC year :D

eagle4:cool:

SkAnDi

HSC
Originally posted by Anton
Best shows on TV:
- John Safran's Musical Jamboree: It's had TISM twice. That means it's good. Plus, John Safran is a fuckin' genius.
Anton
TISM... TWICE!?! I have got to watch me some of this then. Last time i saw TISM was at Homebake.

They. Were. Pure. MONEY.

Shows i watch religiously include

- Sex and the City.
- Marshall Law.
- Angel and Buffy (Angel's better! I took the day off once to study... instead just watched all of Angel Season 3).
- Daria
- Stargate (It's Macgyver.. Pure unadultered Macgyver)
- The West Wing (Awesome acting...if i didn't know better i'd think that every episode was from a movie or something).

And which ever Trek series they're playing.. except for TOS. Thumbs down for TOS.

eKiN

man the new degrassi sucks, its about 12 year old kids or something, not the same show about sex and drugs that it used to be. now its about pedophiles on the internet. great man great

fornar

HSC
hey Skandi

I thought i was the only one that used to watch Macgyver. That show ruled. The mullet hair style he had bakc then was sweet.

shows i watch .
Malcom
Friends
Angel
Six feet under
CSI
Mash
Mcleods Daughters
Stargate
Enterprise
Gilmore girls
PIzza when it was on
South park original series
Alais
Dark angel
Smallvile

mmmm i think i watch to much tv probaly explanes why i hardly sleep

Fry

Originally posted by SkAnDi

Shows i watch religiously include

- - Angel and Buffy (Angel's better! I took the day off once to study... instead just watched all of Angel Season 3).
ANGEL AND BUFFY ROCKS!!!! i would have to say Buffy is the better show overall although, Angel was better in season 3 over Buffy's season 6. i love it when he's funny.

btw, have u seen cordy's hair??? what has she done to it?!?!? its a total turn off.

p00_p00

Hmmm Buffy's mad but i dont like ANgel too much

Yeah Stargate kicks ass but i dont have time now..... only enugh 2 watch some of that conspiracy cloak and dagger spy show 24 and Smallville to perve on Kristen Kreuk! ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)