Tv (1 Viewer)

vron-E

Yay!! So we have some Wil Anderson / Glass House fans here.... me very happy - (be prepared - I have a habit of ranting on about Wil Anderson).

None of my friends watch Glass House - even though I'm continuously reminding them to - they don't know what they're missing!!

Anyway, the episode tonight should be REALLY good - Adam Hills and John Safran - much funniness is expected!! :D

im jess

hehe i remember reading like good weekend, or sunday life or something like that, and it had a full story on wil anderson! you know he had some sort of breakdown cause he was overworked doing tv, radio and the melbourne comedy festival (which i must add is the BEST thing ever... the MCF..... not his breakdown)!! poor lil thing!

and i finally watched ed!!! yay im so happy :) cant wait till next season
i loved how the guy that helped phil won the talent quest, not actually phil.... hehehe

and i LOVED ed's going away gift for carol... charlie the duck....or better known as the kiss!!! yay!!!!!!

vron-E

The article Jess was talking about was in the Sydney Morning Herald Guide at the end of May.

He works himself too hard (but it's great that he's actually being credited for everything he does).

Anyway, off to watch Glass House I go!!

im jess

did anyone use to watch like degrasee junior high, and press gang!!! oh those shows were cool
same with babysitters club!!! hehehe

Nelly

Thats what it was called, Press Gang. That show was so awesome, and Degrassi High, yeah, I used to watch it with my sister, I didn't quite understand it all, but she was obssessed with it. There are no more shows like that on TV, now their all crap like Dawson's Creek.

im jess

press club!! ahah!!! i knew it was press something.... yeh i know!!! it sucks hey

ok now here's one for you...... did anyone ever watch the mysterious cities of gold???
NONE of my friends know what this is..... but i use to love it sooooooooooo much!!!!!!

Nelly

Is that the show that was on in the holidays, at there was a girl searching for stuff e.g. rings. And there was the evil lady, and her son teabag??? Because that show, was awesome. 11:00ish every holiday morning.

im jess

its a story of three children - Esteban, an orphan raised in Barcelona; Zia, a young Inca girl; and Tao, last descendent of the empire of Hiva, a continent which sank beneath the Pacific centuries earlier. The children are accompanied by the Spanish navigator Mendoza and two comic-relief sailers - Pedro and Sancho - on their search across the New World for the legendary Cities of Gold.

esteban and zia both had pendants, and when they were put together, the cities of gold was opened..... and esteban was the child of the sun.....

oh i miss it soo much :(

Nelly

yeah, that was the peculiar thing. It was such an awesome show, and it was so predictable, becuase she had to get all the rings by the 10th day of the weekday holidays. So you know whats going to happen. Awesome show.

smegger_em

Clever Cookie
Melbourne, or as it shoulda, could, woulda been ca
HSC
I remember that t-abg t-shirt show! I loved it! The girls name was Penny or something. That and Puddle Lane, they were the best part of the holidays! I wish i was 7 again and that holidays were made up completley of tv and swimming lessons instead of 9 fricking assignments!

Nelly

Yeah, it was the best. Good 'ol childhood. I've never studied so much in holidays in my life. AAAAHHH, I hate it. I wanna watch TV.

Lee

oh man i forgot about the t-bag show....but that was great holiday fun. that went along with all the x-mas movies...

hey jess i love mash too!!!fav show ever! but i didn't like it when they broguht in that new frank person - was charles his name or something?

anyway, i watch too much to i'm sure, i will have to cut down. i'm pissed off cause they are starting all these new shows and i want to watch them!!!

Nelly

REPRESENTING JOHN SAFRAN, last night he came down to the Gong, was great to see what he did, haha. He is so funny, I wish I were in town when he did that.

Nelly

I think so, what was it about. I remember Family Feud, that was awesome.

Oh oh, the greatest cartoon (after the Simpsons). Victor and Hugo Bunglers in crime.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)