TutorMaster - HASNT PAID, owe me $320 (1 Viewer)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Re: tutormaster in tele

Send me a copy of the article please, thanks. :)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
andykillz said:
so is it a scam???
Obviously it's a scam if there are so many complaining about it. I would suggest you keep away from these untrustable colleges, it's not worth your while risking the money.

andykillz

HSC
I dont mean whether TutorMaster is a scam i can see that it already is obviously as scam But i am referring to the Apex Tutition

bubble_tea

I just got a call from a tutor-finder agency called "ABC Tutoring", which runs in a similar way to tutormaster. The job is a private 1 on 1 session in a location near my area.

I had no idea how they got my number, the way they pay is pretty similar too - monthly claim forms. The even more suspiscious thing is that they called me at 8:30 in the evening.

taki999

HSC
Best way is get a bunch of people from BoS who got riped off and all chip in to a good lawyer to get your money back by lodging legal action. Just my two cents...how you guys get your money back.

Maxi

Bust
HSC
I used to work for tutormaster last year.....they still owe me around $500:mad1:
i think theyre facin bankruptcy, cos i got a letter from em that theyre facin liquidation

anyways if anyone is plannin to launch legal action or sumthin...gl n i hope it works

tigerian

HSC
N/A
xuvu6520 said:
ABC Tutors owe me $900
Tutormaster are bankrupt and is a scam. ABC Tutors are allegedly the same people re-surfacing. If you can have nothing more to do with them.

Ian

tokyorose

HSC
N/A

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Re: tutormaster in tele

tokyorose said:
hi guys, sorry to hear about the site.. i tried accessing the news article above.. but couldn't be loaded. anyone has any luck?

btw, I have also found another free site for tutors to register their tutoring services - CurioCity http://www.curiocity.com.au/ :wave:
1. That news article is nearing a year old. It's been deleted from the servers.

2. That sites name sounds like an online bisexual chatroom.

tigerian

HSC
N/A
I have the news article still on my file because they quoted me in it and I kept it after speaking to Mike Carlton (2UE breakfast). Tutormaster and ABC tutoring are one and the same according to my Fair Trading claim. If you want send your email address to pamandian@iinet.net.au an I will forward it on to you.

Do NOT have anything to do with ABC tutoring. If an agency asks you to work and send in a claim after a month check they are legit first beforte you sign up. Make sure someone answers their phones not just an answering service.

Ian

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)