• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Tutoring- Illawarra (1 Viewer)

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
Any1 need any tutoring

Hi,

I am currently a uni student studying commerce/law and was thinking about offering tution within the Wollongong area. I live in Shellharbour, so southern Wollongong would be prefered. I can tutor year 11/12 or anyone in lower years as well. My UAI was 97+ and i got 97 in ancient history, 96 economics and 90 in chemistry. I can also help out in adv. english and adv maths having a great understanding of the overall content. My ancient course was-

P and H
Hatshepsut
NK Egypt> Death Thutmose IV
Mycenaean Society

English>
BNW/BR
King Lear
Skrzynecki (physical journey + have an AWSOME related text)
Frontline/Wag the Dog

As im currently studying commerce, I am very fresh on the latest economics and would say that this would definately be my best subject. I was DUX of my high school, and have basically been first in english/science/maths/history since year 7.

Another bonus is that im a normal, relaxed surfer who never made HSC his whole life- so it wont be stressful/pressure environment, but i am still very resourceful.

Reply and ill get in touch if your interested

Last edited:

frankenstein

HSC
Re: Any1 need any tutoring

Never mind! your all the way in Woolongong!

Last edited:

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A

Yea I know, which sucks for me as there is no where near the amount of tutoring work available down here

^Bump^

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
Any1 needing a friendly tutor particularly in the illawarra area. Main subjects would be economics/ancient history/adv english/chem or math (2 unit).

Reply if interested, or see thread called "Any1 need a tutor" it has more details.

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
Without Wings said:
As you have PM/email deactivated i'm going to post this here:
  • Please only create one thread in the tutoring forum advertising your tutoring. It isn't necessary to have multiple copies in the tutoring forum as well as copies in subject forums. From the Tutoring Forum FAQ: "Post your item or service only ONCE."
  • You might also find activating the PM function and/or email will allow members to get in contact with you easier regarding tutoring :)

Also I know that a large number of students who need tutoring in the wollongong area approach the university for tutors (i.e particulary education students who are qualified teachers or working towards a qualification or students within a degree related to the area they are studying) or education students directly. I'm not sure if you attend UOW but if you do you may be able to get some tutoring students through the university, otherwise good luck! :)
ok thanks yea i do go UOW i might check it out

plus ill activate pm didnt know it was off

thanks

garbayo3

HSC
N/A
Hi guys, I am in year 12 and I am interested in getting a tutor for 'General Maths' as well as 'Advanced English' I live in Mt Warrigal and I would be interested in having one hour tutoring for each subject once a week.
garbayo3

Sammi10

HSC
N/A

Hey im a year 11 student seeking a mathematics tutor. I live in shellharbour. If interested let me know.

cabjoy

HSC

Hi,

I am currently a uni student studying commerce/law and was thinking about offering tution within the Wollongong area. I live in Shellharbour, so southern Wollongong would be prefered. I can tutor year 11/12 or anyone in lower years as well. My UAI was 97+ and i got 97 in ancient history, 96 economics and 90 in chemistry. I can also help out in adv. english and adv maths having a great understanding of the overall content. My ancient course was-

P and H
Hatshepsut
NK Egypt> Death Thutmose IV
Mycenaean Society

English>
BNW/BR
King Lear
Skrzynecki (physical journey + have an AWSOME related text)
Frontline/Wag the Dog

As im currently studying commerce, I am very fresh on the latest economics and would say that this would definately be my best subject. I was DUX of my high school, and have basically been first in english/science/maths/history since year 7.

Another bonus is that im a normal, relaxed surfer who never made HSC his whole life- so it wont be stressful/pressure environment, but i am still very resourceful.

Reply and ill get in touch if your interested
Hi Cookie,

I'm in year 12 (as of today) and just got my last mark back, which was chemistry. It was an underwhelming 49% so i'm thinking i might look into a tutor, but i'm not too sure yet.

Is there anyway i could get into contact with you talk about your tutoring?

And yes I'm in wollongong.
lol

pms247

HSC
N/A
Hi my daughter is in need of maths tutoring we live in oak flats if you can get here and she is going into year ten and struggling with maths. She attends oak flats high and is a good student.
Also how much would you charge to tutor please reply .
Thanks paula i can be contacted via this email address george.paula@bigpond.com

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)