Tutoring available for Maths, Chem, Bio, Accounting (1 Viewer)

studytutor

Um... i'm D. What about you. I haven't met Peter yet lol, but there are certainly many more kiwis in med 1 than us two. lol

shafqat

HSC
N/A
im assuming ur "website design, piano, flute and badmington" Eric?
are u staying on campus?
(btw im on page 13)

studytutor

Well... there is only one Eric in the first 3 (i'll change that to 2) pages and that's the only one that says that they are from NZ.... so..... yes .. lol

i've found you - tennis and reading right?? Which college are you?

And yes, i'm on campus.

shafqat

HSC
N/A
college B
ill try to come and talk to u when we uni reopens

nit

HSC
it was just a general observation as shafqat swore in some other thread which was about some med project...btw, velox/wrx have you checked your thread in the ausmed forum recently?

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
yeah, i should probably have deleted it oh well. You can hardly say thats evidence for the basis of your call. Anyway no point discussing such trivial matters.

nit

HSC
I was just fooling around with that call - hence the emoticon at the end of the sentence...plus I know these guys pretty well :)

Gryphondarks

Sith Lord
HSC
no. he does not.

nit said:
hmm, it must be the "in-thing" to swear these days if you're unsw med.. :rolleyes:
oh and do remember that med students/doctors have some of the highest depression rates, yippie! lol... its funny cos its just about the first thing they told us in a lecture entitled "looking after urself" (almost facetious, one would be tempted to think, but alas no).

studytutor

lol - that lecture was so funny. spent half of it chatting away while they're getting the equipment sorted...

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
wtf? Ur charging to answer questions about the interview and umat? dude lots of ppl would do that for free.......jeez some ppl are so cheap these days. :rollseyes:

studytutor

hey....... i don't really mean that.... Coz i've done the interview and stuff i might be able to give you some more specific help if you want. (just to clarify - i will not tell you the interview questions.) I don't mean general questions. And i was thinking of more like meeting in person to discuss their concerns. I thought it might be reasonable if you use up hours of my time....

Anyway, if you have any questions you want answered then just ask here or send me a PM or email. i'd be happy to help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)