Tutor Request (1 Viewer)

Nahidul

HSC
I need a tutor in Mathematics, Biology, Physics and possibly English.
Hi there,

Me and a few friends from school have started our own tutoring business. We are able to tutor you in any of the subjects you requested, for very competetive prices and offer extra discounts to those who need financial assistance.

Please visit: http://www.distinctive-coaching.webs.com/

and dont hesitate to contact us about your tuition needs.

The holidays is a great time to start your tuition to get ahead of many of your peers and here at Distinctive Coahcing, your success is our passion.

ibbi00

HSC
You'd be wasting your money if you opt for tutoring in Year 11 unless it's for English or Mathematics. Just a word of advice.

arcaox

HSC
I could tutor you for Mathematics, I graduated from Sydney Boys High in 2009 and have had 1 year of experience of tutoring 3 Unit mathematics and under with all students performing very well, if you're interested pm me =)

Jacob1991

HSC
I can tutor you in Maths and Physics. I've been tutoring for more than 1 year now and have taught various Selective/Private school students including the DUX of trinity this year. I graduated in 09 from SBHS with perfect atar and double state ranks in 3 & 4U maths and am currently undertaking combined medicine at USyd. Email me at ycao8848@uni.sydney.edu.au if you are interested.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)