Tutes (1 Viewer)

purplemonkey

HSC
Everyone is saying check when ur tutes start (either week 1 or 2) on Web CT or unit outline, but I cant find anything about it on either. Anyone doing BA at banx who can tell me whats going on?

klh

HSC
The you shoudl find your unit coordinater's email and ask him/her if its not shown on the pweb tute rego page, webCT or the unit outline. It should say so in your unit outline shouldnt it? But i dont know anythign further than that, im just suggesting...

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
For me on pweb on the tute registration page it says that the psychology tutes are starting in week two, as for social science nothing is written so I assume they start but they are back to back after the lecture so its no biggie if they arent on

Odourless

HSC
Can anyone tell me if Bachelor of Communications Tutes are first or second week?

It says its week 9-15, 17-22 on tute rego so im guessing that means its Feb 27th?

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
mine say those weeks too, but still dont start til second week :S.

KDK

HSC
purplemonkey said:
Everyone is saying check when ur tutes start (either week 1 or 2) on Web CT or unit outline, but I cant find anything about it on either. Anyone doing BA at banx who can tell me whats going on?
it should start week 2 for all. some of my tutes are b4 my lecture so it would be pretty stupid to have a tute and then ur first lecture. dats y iam assuming they all start week 2.

iam doin BA (psych).

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
KDK said:
it should start week 2 for all. some of my tutes are b4 my lecture so it would be pretty stupid to have a tute and then ur first lecture. dats y iam assuming they all start week 2.

iam doin BA (psych).
thats what i thought too, but for introductory economics, which i have tomorrow, i have a tute first, then the lecture. it even says on my tute rego page that they begin week one. i guess it'll just be an introduction thing where we meet fellow classmates and have an overview of the unit...

Optophobia

HSC
mine says 9-15, 17-22... but how do i find out when tuts start?

If you dont have tuts until you have done a lecture, then this means that i wont start uni until Wednesday???

This gets more confusing by the day.............

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
umm well, im going to tutes for two of my units this week. the other two units begin next week. tomorrow ive got tute for intro economics, then the lecture for it. :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)