tutes in week 1 (1 Viewer)

g_dob

HSC
hi, can someone please tell me whether there are tutes in week 1? also, are tutors expecting readings to be done for this week? this is for philosophy and english units

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Usually no, but best to turn up to the first lecture and see if they are scheduled or not.

Readings, again check with the convenor.

X

xeuyrawp

AsyLum said:
Usually no, but best to turn up to the first lecture and see if they are scheduled or not.

Readings, again check with the convenor.
/thread.

If the first tute is before the lecture, still rock up. That is all.

----Unless you give us the exact unit codes, in which case someone may be able to help.

ippie

HSC
PwarYuex said:
/thread.

If the first tute is before the lecture, still rock up. That is all.

----Unless you give us the exact unit codes, in which case someone may be able to help.
oooh then does anyone know for ACCG105? Damn them, they dont have webct and/or their web pages up.

lol a bit late (on my part) but yeah

Last edited:
X

xeuyrawp

prusso said:
never ever had a tute in the 1st week
blah blah blah blah blah this is said every semester, and then a few people pipe up and point out that they've had tutes in first weeks. blah blah blah blah blah everyone agrees that if you're not sure, you should go.

CieL

HSC
ippie said:
oooh then does anyone know for ACCG105? Damn them, they dont have webct and/or their web pages up.

lol a bit late (on my part) but yeah
ACCG105 has no tutes on the first week.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
PwarYuex said:
blah blah blah blah blah this is said every semester, and then a few people pipe up and point out that they've had tutes in first weeks. blah blah blah blah blah everyone agrees that if you're not sure, you should go.
Lol, yep. Anyone know when the hell webct will be up, I want to get some readings done now while I have the time!

Law tutes almost always have tutes in first week as they don't screw around with the unit outline, you start work from the first lecture.

With Arts, in my experience they generally don't but you are better to go why waste an absense you might need?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
melsc said:
Lol, yep. Anyone know when the hell webct will be up, I want to get some readings done now while I have the time!
WebCT/Blackboard is the realm of the lecturer/convenor.

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
melsc said:
As Asy said, its up to the convenors to put up the courses. My two just came up today, so I'm assuming the others will follow soon :) Its such a pain waiting around for them, though.

Edit: Excited about the litigation exam: Its based on the NYC Bar exam! Yippee :D

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
He's starting to turn :O The academic is growing inside him...soon it will be too late, he'll be giving us exams :(

X

xeuyrawp

AsyLum said:
He's starting to turn :O The academic is growing inside him...soon it will be too late, he'll be giving us exams :(
Exams... Noooooooooo! *Dives for cover*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)