TUT Registration (1 Viewer)

rekyj

Random Stranger
HSC
Mine opened at 10am, its now 10:12 and things are still 'not available' is ANYONE else having this problem, or is it just my fucked up browser.

for b. comm

rekyj

Random Stranger
HSC
meh, bitch!!!! i got all except one, so i changed it to arvo rather than morning. something i was considering anyway!! so ha!!

:D congrats tho :D

rekyj

Random Stranger
HSC
yep, one till two thirty on a wednesday arvo

you?

mattyg87

HSC
hey nat i know someone that has a 2pm on tuesday tute for advertising: an introduction

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Yeah, the actual tute/lecture regitrations wasnt up and working for about 12 - 15 mins :mad:

But i got ALL the classes i wanted! Didn't have 2 change nething! Woo hoo!!!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I only have to register once ... which means I have to be up and out of bed before 10am on thursday :( hmm, hope I get the tut cause theres two one has 35 and the other one has 15 and i want the 15 one. :eek:

Miss_Mirage86

Full-Time Princess
HSC
i got all my choices for tutes!!! lucky! my mate only got in one of my tutes! disappointing as! but at least it gives us a chance to meet new ppl, n we still r in lectures together so that aiight i guess.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
tute reg was screwed. i was there a couple mins early, refreshed the page, took about 2 seconds for the page to load.. and within that time 3 classes were filled up >.< its crazy. people with 56k modems are totally disadvantaged =/

mattyg87

HSC
woah thats crazy..my pages took longer to load than 2 seconds! but yeah my unit that i registered for today has only 1 tute that is full (mine) and you can still get another tute at the exact same time...i hope it stays like that for tomorrow i have to enrol in 2 units :(

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I was on a 56k modem last year and everything was fine. Its probably that theres more students this year.

Sasky

HSC
didnt know tutorials got taken so quickly. Should have known better - even if never gone to uni. Sucks really. Got stuck with random time sessions. Even worse with 3hrs travelling each day. F*** it.

Are u stuck with them for the entire semester?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Don't worry Sasky, i travel about 3 hours as well ... its not good :mad: generally in the first week, many people change tutorial times cause they change their timetable cause they didn't get the tuts that they wanted.

mattyg87

HSC
yeah i was about to change from a full tute today to another one, but i decided against it when i realised that i could do other tutes in the morning instead of another day

mattyg87

HSC
yeah shit tomorrow morning...well this morning lol, i have to register for 2 tutes and a prac, and they all have a limit of 20, so im gonna be lucky to get into all of them

mattyg87

HSC
haha my computer was quick up until the last few months, now its slow as..yesterday morning i was refreshing for seriously like 15 minutes non stop..damn that was frustrating, opening late

edit:
ohh and its about time i got my 100 posts lol :) i have been going on BoS regularly but i am rarely bothered to post

rckl

HSC
a quick question... any one who is doing B Engineering here??

if so, mind telling me if u r able to register those tut for the unit Maths Eng 1??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)