TUT Registration (2 Viewers)

theone123

blue essence
HSC
Annegelic said:
tute reg was screwed. i was there a couple mins early, refreshed the page, took about 2 seconds for the page to load.. and within that time 3 classes were filled up >.< its crazy. people with 56k modems are totally disadvantaged =/
do you mean 2 minutes?

Jacks

HSC
that's right, you can make a certain amount of changes to your timetable and what you register for providing that there is still room in the tute you want to move to. If there is room you just click on your preferred time and submit your registration like you did the first time around...if memory serves you can make a maximum of 5 changes.

luckyduck

hey u know the "not enabled" ones, does that mean when the schools are open for tutorial registeration,, you still cant choose them?? , u can only choose the "not open " ones..
i just wodnering coz im' trying to work out my time table

Jacks

HSC
I think that's right, the not enabled ones are reserved (at least on my timetable) which I assumed meant that they wouldn't be open for registration...I suggest you plan around reserved tutorials.

Dumdida

HSC
N/A
OK guys i am so dead! i checked my uws account and it still says UNCONFIRM for my units!!!!!! ANDDDD my tute rego is tomorrow at 10am!! now im sure that i wont get the times that i need because i cant even get access to the tute rego if that unconfirm wont go away!! arghhh!! so pissd off!!! what do i do!!!! will they fix it by tomorrow?? any other pple who still have unconfirm?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
If they don't have it fixed by tomorrow. Contact your unit co-ordinator for the subjects and see if he or she can fit you into the tut that you want. It would also be a good idea to print off the un-confirm status as well for proof.

Dumdida

HSC
N/A
ok thanks cape! will they do that - like put me in the tuts that i want if it still says unconfirm? coz it says on the site that they wont reserve any places for anyone....but i really need the times i want coz i dont live at hawkesbury and i use public transport and if i dont get them times i wont even reach the other tutorials and there goes my uni degree! argh!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Meh, the people at hawkesbury are so nice, even if you don't get the tutorials that you want and it says unconfirmed, they will let you into the tuts that you want. They did that with heaps of students last year.

Dumdida

HSC
N/A
ok i called the student center and they asked me to send/fax my enrolment form to them so they can reprocess it and said that i have to wait 48HOURS againn!!! and thats just crap coz my tute rego has opened now.....what if i miss out for the times?? they told me to wait, but should i call up the co-ordinators and plead them to put me for the times i need in anyway? will they get p...d off?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I don't see why the unit co-ordinators would get peed off at the admins screw up? Talk to them and see what they say :)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Tell us what they say ... it might help some other people who are in a similar situation.

Dumdida

HSC
N/A
k. he just said what the student centre said; that there was something wrong with the pc system.....and he said i'd have to wait and to keep checking platform web every few hours and that there are many other students in the same situations and appologised..so yeh...i guess i have to wait, i just hope that the times i need arent filled up coz i picked all morning courses eg from 9-12 etc

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
atleast your not the only one that is having problems ... so you will hopefully have a shot at getting the tutorials that you want. Hope you all get the tuts that you want.

Oh, btw, everyone should check the times of their classes again ... cause my class for monday had changed :mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)