turn-based strategy (1 Viewer)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Yeah shogun rocked, with those assaian movies, sometimes you wanted the assasins to die.

Fosweb

I could be your Doctor...
HSC
Trying to remember the name of another one that I was addicted to, an old Ambrosia game on mac, with space travel, where you carried cargo, fought other planets...

Escape Velocity (and EV Override)... They were TBS werent they?

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Stop with the other games and start playing Diablo2 with me antiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :D

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Diablo 2 is nothing but Hack and Slash, get NWN or BG2:SOA

abdooooo!!!

Banned
Originally posted by Xayma
Diablo 2 is nothing but Hack and Slash, get NWN or BG2:SOA
what are you saying... diablo2 involves tons math skills... argg... i can't find the thread at battle.net where them nerds started using applied math that they learned in uni to calculate the best way to add skill points. its like they are saying something about wining the noble prize for it but gave up because there were too many variables involved...

diablo 2 = nerdy skills

edit: BG2 was cool... but never winter is just dissappointing... but you can't compare them to diablo 2 because diablo is all about programming skills to make hacks or math skills to gain advantage by placing the skill points in the right order. LOL

Last edited:

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Diablo2 = luck

I used to play Warcraft3 and I was extremely good at it, but then i realised how much I hate getting interrupted and having to quit the game because I had to do something.

At least d2 i can alt-tab whenever I want.

I'm trying to download BG2, but its just too big :(

abdooooo!!!

Banned
Originally posted by Ragerunner
Diablo2 = luck
its got nothing to do with luck... unless you're one of them meph runners who never get a good drop. i've found 4 storm shields in a week with them meph runs the chances of a storm shield dropping from meph is 1 to 4000... now thats luck.

but then again if you're good a hacking and you don't need luck its just cheat your way to success in battlenet realm. umm people make thousands of dollars on the net by selling them ith and whites....

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Legitimately its all luck :p

My sorc has about 500% MF and does Meph. I haven't really gotten anything that special from him despite doing so many runs.

Things I got that are worth noting are:

1x SS
2x arachnid belt (+1 to all skills omg) :D
2x Shako
2x Skullders

Pindleskin drops mad items, I got Grandfather sword and IK armour....omg!!!! :D

Baal is gay....he drops pos items and takes a while to get to him.

I want to sell my items for some money cuz put together with my friends account we got basically ALL the best items in the game.

and that's a lot of diabloing :D

abdooooo!!!

Banned
yeah man... you got IK armour??? wow thats a rare occurence... crappiest armor but nontheless the rarest... im not very familiar with the new economy now but it use to be worth 40soj+ on uswest.

yeah baal is the worst... meph is the best. nah some idiots do duriel runs... hahaha now thats stupid. ;)

should sell everything now and make some money before diablo dies out... :p

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Well I don't think the IK armour is now worth 40 SOJ's, more like 4-5 ?

Because duping is a rare occurence nowadays but still happens.

The IK armour sucks on its own yes, but when you got the full IK set , OMG powerhouse barb like impossible to kill!

Meph is best but the durance is EXTREMELY huge now. Even with teleport it takes ages to find lvl 3. but Meph can't drop IK armour so that sucks. I traded a few good items + runes to get my IK armour.

abdooooo!!!

Banned
i know its gigantic now... but i use maphack... not the mousepad version. ;)

IK set is powerful? umm... i don't think so... who the hell would want to use IK mual? hahaha barb needs a sword. :)

hey have you tried using them swords with a barb or zon where you can use arctic blast or something.... hahaha that looks funny. :D

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Look at the set when you have all the items.

The maul has added extra's when you complete the set. (After it says socketed)

Damage: 231 To 318 (274.5 Avg)
Required Level: 76
Required Strength: 225
Base Weapon Speed: [10]
+200% Enhanced Damage
+200% Damage To Demons
+250% Damage To Undead
40% Increased Attack Speed
Indestructible
35-40% Chance Of Crushing Blow (varies)
Socketed (2)
Adds 211-397 Fire Damage (2 items)
Adds 7-477 Lightning Damage (3 Items)
Adds 127-364 Cold Damage, 6 sec. Duration (Normal) (4 Items)
+204 Poison Damage Over 6 Seconds (5 Items)
Adds 250-361 Magic Damage (Complete Set)

I never use maphack and don't intend to (I bought the game legitimately and don't want to get banned).

My other barb was cool, he didn't have artic blast but he had lvl 32 Inferno!!!! :D

looks funny when people go next to it on purpose to find it is actually very powerful

abdooooo!!!

Banned
i know that... but still you can get much more better combination than using a IK set and achieve better stats. something along the lines of 1.08 valor and ect...

i never got banned from maphack... hahaha... even if do i'll just go to internet cafe and get more cdkeys LOL.

everyone looks funny using them new items with skills... hahaha... i love them new funny items. :)

and that little thing that you get turned into delirium or something... thats so cool... you're so fast but can't do anything. :p

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
hahha yeah that delerium spell you get from a runeword.

Like 1% chance to turn into a delerium when struck.

A few other ones which were amusing was seeing an assassin do a whirlwind!! first time i saw it i was like WTF is he hacking??

another one was seeing a barb turn into a werewolf. haha that is so hilarious. these runeword items give such good stuff.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
BG2 taking too long to download, maybe because it is for CD's, you *cough* hire and burn it *cough*

hurrotisrobbo

Cabbage
HSC
Ok... Diablo is an "RPG". Apparently.

Y'see, for it to be a RolePlaying Game, shouldn't it have some sort of ROLEPLAYING involved, instead of just math skillz/luck?

Hellooo...? Acting out the role of a character...?

Anyone...?

I feel old-fashioned.

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
You control a character, build him up, gain levels.....that isn't RPG?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)