Truth Texts? (1 Viewer)

Rose_Punk

HSC
hey everyone,

At school now, we have to find 'truth' texts for adv. eng, i was wondering if anyone else has/is looking for them so you can give me a few pointers?

thanks alot

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
Dead Famous, a Ben Elton novel is really good. It follows Frontline, cause it's about tv in a way, and it's a good read to, not like most of the stuff we've got!

astro

HSC
Mediawartch on ABC is really good for truth...you can also try the website for transcripts.....so are a couple of other programs on SBS and ABC

L45er

Booyakasha
HSC
Anything topical is good, so read the newspapers daily and you will find plenty of articles you can use as related texts. eg, i had stuff on iraqi war talking bout how truth is portrayed in wars, and then there was other good ones on bulldogs rape scandal, and also on Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
apparently my teacher said u can use (if u can still find them somewhere) articles on what happened with the Australian olympic rower, and why she stopped, whether the team really did make up or whatever. i dunno, could be boring though.

shazmok

HSC
N/A
help

were do i get frontline transcripts from, i cant find them... i really dont want to watch it again!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)