Trials! (1 Viewer)

zxreth

HSC
anyone done their trials yet? if so, what paper and what were the questions like?

anexasaved

HSC
nope! our Trials start tomorrow and Hist Ext is next to next thursday!! pheww haha
who does the cssa trial exams?? good luck for them! (you have them 3 days before ours lol)
I swear we're one of the only schools who do the Tacitus case study!

zxreth

HSC
nope! our Trials start tomorrow and Hist Ext is next to next thursday!! pheww haha
who does the cssa trial exams?? good luck for them! (you have them 3 days before ours lol)
I swear we're one of the only schools who do the Tacitus case study!
haha mine is next to next thursday too

tamarazhere

HSC
I did my trial already! My school bought the exam, but I'm not sure from where. The exam was so-so.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
CSSA Trials.
English paper 1 and 2, bio, SoR2 and chem are done. MX2 and MX1 are Monday and Friday.

tamarazhere

HSC
what were the questions if you dont mind me asking?
Honestly, for the life of me I do not remember... I'm sorry. But it was not very difficult, the questions were fairly straight forward.

zxreth

HSC
well do you atleast remember how many areas they asked you to talk about for JFK? and which paper did you do?

Mr L

HSC
N/A
I have six days between Modern History and History Extension. Precious, precious study days.

papergirl4

HSC
mines this thursday. I have absolutely no idea about anything.
Anyone have good notes on JFK that they are willing to share?

ArtemisOrthia

HSC
Already done my trail for History Extension, overall was very happy with it. Section I was on a general how historians interpret the past and the utilisation of sources, and Section II for JFK it was just on how sources have been interpreted and have catalysed the debates. KEEP IN MIND, my school does not do the CSSA / Independent Papers, so please anyone reading this, do NOT think these are same questions which will be in your trail.

Good luck to those who still have treacherous exams to sit! Make sure you have those Historians down pat, and those case studies studied the hell out of! n_n

HSC
trial questions were actually pretty good;

question 1: how do historians attitude to, and use of sources impact on the construction of hitsory

question 2 (case study); To what extent is the historian the biggest influence on the recording of history.

actually pretty good questions!! i didn't like the 2010 HSC paper questions!

Dylanamali

HSC

question 1: how do historians attitude to, and use of sources impact on the construction of hitsory

question 2 (case study); To what extent is the historian the biggest influence on the recording of history.

good job! haha, nice work maintaining 13 units throughout the year =)

HSC
cant take too much credit for that....i dropped modern in term 1 haha, just haven't changed the signiature yet : )

zxreth

HSC

question 1: how do historians attitude to, and use of sources impact on the construction of history

Which paper did you do? independent was different

Fake-Name

HSC

Was this an independent paper?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)