Trial Results (1 Viewer)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I was just wondering how everyone went in the trial, because I'm interested to see of the teachers at our school mark easier or harder.... I don't know what trial we did, I think it was bits and pieces from lots of different trials.

I got 94, and that was the highest mark :)

What were the highest marks, averages etc at your schools?

Benno

HSC
67/100 and i got top of class. looks like im fucked

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Originally posted by braindrainedAsh
I was just wondering how everyone went in the trial, because I'm interested to see of the teachers at our school mark easier or harder.... I don't know what trial we did, I think it was bits and pieces from lots of different trials.

I got 94, and that was the highest mark :)

What were the highest marks, averages etc at your schools?
Impressive!

I got 87, and that was top at my school, with the average being 60's-70's...

Mike85

I think I did the Independent trial. I got 93, and the average was somewhere in the 60's.
I was really pleased, because i know my teacher is a hard marker... hence why everyone in my class didn't go too well. OH well, now just need to concentrate on the HSC exam.

s2ophie

HSC
I go to ash's school and i got 85 (i think or maybe it was 84!) but anyway i came 5th in the trial and 5th overall. I was kinda disappointed because i know i could have done better on the germany question but as my teacher said, i was 'a bit off the mark.' I did a terror and propaganda essay and forgot to write about Gleichschaltung ! GAH!

At our school their was quite a range of marks from Ash's 94 to some people getting just under 50.

superfly

wow we must have been marked easily!! I got 75% in the catholic paper and that was no where near the top marks! But our school has a long running reputation for marking very hard....hmmm maybe we are all just nerds lol

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
i got 87%.. 88% being the top mark at my school. soo frustrating when yuo come that close. i'm pretty disappointed with myself, because i completely screwed up the 2nd source essay in WW1... ended up with 6/10, possibly the worst modern mark i've ever gotten. definitely a lesson in not doing all nighters, cos i was obviously so tired i didnt even read the question properly... which is something ive never done before, very uncharacteristic. anyway, i guess im pretty pleased with my result, but i know i could have done better.

Benno

HSC
turn out overall in my class i got 2nd out of 5, some bitch beat me by 0.06 of a mark!!!!!!! well the good news is we should get the same assesssment mark hehe

Alexander

Gold Member
Im not sure i get history.
Do you guys just learn the info. and write it in the exam, or AM I MISSIONG SOMETHING!!!!!!!!

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
My teacher wrote the trial, I got 97, next was around 84 and then a few in the 60s & 70s, a few failed

Leanne

HSC
well i got 72% and i'm bloody happy!! not bad when i put in about 10 hours study for it over 2 days...and i had absolutely NO IDEA what my topics were about- i have a really shit teacher who makes the class feel really intimidated and dumb for not being a genius at history....then she makes u feel worse by praising one of the 'BETTER' students in the class!

pranks85

What I'm wondering, is how many different trials did a women thing for ww1? It seems to have been very popular this year, which means a sizeable proportion of schools seem to expect it in the hsc

rosie rose

out top mark was something like 94% which my friend got and she was happy w/ that cause our teacher is a hard marker- uggh! got 19.75/20 for one assessment, top mark, why couldn't i just get .25??? (don't know, v. mad)
but all is well

s2ophie

HSC
why .25 marks? I think that is going a bit too far!

s2ophie

HSC
ours give us half marks but 1/4 marks!!!

Littlelease

i got the highest 89%.... The marks within a school isn't really an indication of how hard the teacher marks :p what if everyone is really bright? or what if everyone just sux?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)