Trial Results (1 Viewer)

baby_mulanz

so bored ~ sleepy
OMG my trials for Mod Hist was soooo hard :( i got 67% and was rank 10 for dat test.... I just totally didnt expect any of the questions especially the Germany totalitarian one.. :( *soB*

i sat there like for 1 hr not knowing wat to write and scribbling out stuff that i had written b4 ... it was the hardest damn exam i took for the whole damn trials

Alexander

Gold Member
84. We got a new fecking teacher right at the end of germany... and yeah. But it wasnt bad for a class of three. My other two collegues....failed...quite a bit.....our teaher went skitz and told them they were the states bottom 3% etc.
We did the catholic paper.
Oh well, month and a bit to go!

emily

i see why you got pissed off in the other thread alexander, everyone ignored your first question in this one...

no, i don't think history is simply regurgitating info, it's putting that info into a sturcture that makes sense/has a good argument etc

i got 92, really screwed up v.first assessment and am ranked 14/28 overall

emily

it's selective and top mark was 99

yeah, but that rank is overall and as i said my first assessment screwed up :)

it's really annoying having such a small canditure though coz it means it's really competetive - only ppl who really like it r doing it! (mainly ppl in my school do maths, sciences or extension english...)

Andronicus

Well... I got 97% in Modern, and that put me 2nd in the exam, and overall with everything together I came 3rd.

It was that or higher for everything except Ext. 1 Maths!!! - 99.7% UAI predicted!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)