Trial HSC results? (1 Viewer)

Michaelmoo

cbff...
HSC
I got first in both my maths ^_^

Held onto first in MX1 (after numerous mark scabbing sessions) by 1 entire mark :p

Held onto first in 2U by 11 marks :)
Thats pretty low. Scabbing your way into 1st rank?
If I was second I'd be comming for you.:evilfire:

KillerIsMe

Very Special Master
HSC
There's nothing wrong with it if a teacher marks you harshly, and especially if they've given someone else the mark for it and not you.
I got an extra 2 marks in maths for something and it put me up 6 ranks...

curlym1

HSC
Eng Adv 90%
Eng Ext 83%
PDHPE 85%
Economics 87%
Business Studies 89%
Mathematics 72%

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
I'm officially first for physics now - after going through the entire paper again seeing as my teacher seemed to be on speed or something when he was marking.

He deducted marks for absolutely no reason at all and still refused to give more marks for stupid reasons >.>

Meh, first in the exam by 3 marks and first overall by i don't know how many XD

lynton

HSC
English Adv 64%
Maths adv 53%
Bio 90% 2nd
Economics 80% 1st :/
Ancient History 80% 1st :/
Chem 70% no idea what i came
Overall pretty disappointed
What are people doing to improve their results? I mean how are you studying for HSC? Heads in the books and doing heaps of past papers? Thats what im gunna do???

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Thats pretty low. Scabbing your way into 1st rank?
If I was second I'd be comming for you.:evilfire:
Hmmm, what's wrong with scabbing if the teacher was wrong. You're saying if you were 20th, and the teacher miscounted your exam by like 30 marks (which has happened once in my grade), you wouldn't complain and come first?

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Hmmm, what's wrong with scabbing if the teacher was wrong. You're saying if you were 20th, and the teacher miscounted your exam by like 30 marks (which has happened once in my grade), you wouldn't complain and come first?
Exactly. I was coming 5th in the exam until i found an 20+ marks that i should have gotten right and now i'm first after getting most of those marks ^^

shady145

Banned
HSC
hehe i dnt look for marks to get if i came first... only if someone else is and they are catching up then ill look for some XD

apple pancake

HSC
Yo Dudes

I got good marks, wondering if anyone can help me?
I can score an extra half a mark if i find evidence that toads are colour blind. Anyone know where i can find it???????

shady145

Banned
HSC
Re: Yo Dudes

I got good marks, wondering if anyone can help me?
I can score an extra half a mark if i find evidence that toads are colour blind. Anyone know where i can find it???????
half marks = no!!!

Michaelmoo

cbff...
HSC
hmmm.... what's wrong with scabbing? everyone does it... well at least at my school.
Don't get me wrong. Teachers make mistakes but they usually give you the marks the first time you ask.

But if you consistently ask for marks, your scabbing. You can't tell me nagging a teacher when they've marked you wrong is good. Especially when it ends up the teacher giving you your marks just so you shut the f*** up.

Hate it, I can't stand it.

HSC
^^^i agree
in chem, once we got the trial back, we went through the entire paper. I was first by about 8 marks and i refuse to ask the teacher for more marks unless they have'nt added it up properly...by the time we had finished going through the paper, with one guy arguing for a mark on nearly every question, i was only ahead by about 4 marks...i hate it

SmartyPantz

HSC
HSC TRIALS = PRACTICE EXAMS

EPIC FAIL in trials

BRING ON THE HARDCORE STUDYING FOR THE NEXT 49 DAYS TILL HSC :jedi:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
One person at my school killed all his Trials. OMG, that dude is so amazing. I heard that he got like 101/105 for CSSA English Advanced, 97/100 for CSSA Modern, 95 for CSSA Ancient and some crazy results for other subjects. Besides marking at my school is not even lenient! >.<

I won't be surprised if he tops the state for like 2 or more of his subjects even though it's very difficult (because he is that good!)

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Morning namu

Holy crap there's someone smarter than you at your school? Oh wait you don't do his subjects..
I predict my results to be average in the grade :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)