• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Trial Discussion Thread. (1 Viewer)

moocow920

HSC
Got my maths back, skipped the entire back page. Can't believe it I am so angry at myself, I checked the paper so many times so I have no idea how I managed it. I still came 2nd but so frustrating because I know I would have come first by several marks if I had done the page

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Okay... got everything back except for Extension English.

Business Studies: 88/100. 2nd.
Maths 2U: 60/100. 1st in 2U only class, about 6th overall.
English Advanced: 78/100. 6th
Modern History: 95/100. 1st.
Geography: 84/100. 2nd

inb4jaycoo50saysallmymarksarecrapandIgotoacrapschool

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Got my maths back, skipped the entire back page. Can't believe it I am so angry at myself, I checked the paper so many times so I have no idea how I managed it. I still came 2nd but so frustrating because I know I would have come first by several marks if I had done the page
You need to say that on two different threads?

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC

Solid man, especially business considering you crammed it !

I will be getting business monday, fingers crossed.

jaycoo50

HSC

solid effort. espically that modern, business and geo mark congrats! You ranks seem really good, you have a shot at 90 Atar.

just a question for you,

how do you study for maths 2u? what do you exactly do like do you do textbook questions, do you do past papers?

jaycoo50

HSC
its ok bro,

I understand how you feel, when I did my maths 2u trial, I felt like I will be getting 90, but I gt 56, so disappointing, although I study and worked hard. I guess it happens, you just have to move on, do you best in HSC exam. These simple things we can't control, but we can do our best always.

Good luck in HSC man,

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Yea probs just me, I'm just used to the fact that there are people in my school who have a massive cry when they get way above average marks. ie JT145, gets 20/20 in modern history and has a hissy fit.
m8 this was last year

And as far as I know no one else at my school has a massive cry when they get above average marks.

Last edited:

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
solid effort. espically that modern, business and geo mark congrats! You ranks seem really good, you have a shot at 90 Atar.

just a question for you,

how do you study for maths 2u? what do you exactly do like do you do textbook questions, do you do past papers?
Textbook questions to consolidate knowledge, then past papers. For trails I left about 2 weeks to do past papers.

If you studied everything then I would go do past papers... however if you find you can't do stuff in the past papers go to textbook.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
ie, I beat you in english trials, you are full trying to bash me, 'what the flying f*ck, howd you beat me, this is unbelievable, ffs I failed, SNAKE SNAKE SNAKE'.

m8 this was last year

And as far as I know no one else at my school has a massive cry when they get above average marks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)