Trial Discussion Thread. (1 Viewer)

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
All nighter, anyone?
Go to the all nighter thread.

I'm up until 1,2 am.

I had a slight sore throat yesterday, tried to gargle it away with Listerine and drink tons of water, seemed to work. touch wood!

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Anyone who's done the ind/cssa English/Maths trials got any tips for us?
Please don't ask for help publically on the forums. If you want to cheat (yes, I consider this as cheating as you are attempting to gain some advantage over others before the exam), please do it through more private means, or better still, don't do it at all.

IMO doesn't matter that it's the Independent or the CSSA that's not being done today, the point stands.

Also this isn't a statement directly against you, @Codislife. It's a statement towards everyone who is using this thread. Please do not ask for any assistance regarding exams publically and don't post exam questions unless you are 100% sure that only your school did that trial.

(There is a difference between practicing hard for practice questions before an exam and practicing hard for an exam with some prior knowledge of what the question(s) are going to be).

Makematics

HSC
omg my school is retarded... for all the maths exams, for the hard questions, they reuse questions from our OWN past papers... and they put those papers on moodle -.-

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
omg my school is retarded... for all the maths exams, for the hard questions, they reuse questions from our OWN past papers... and they put those papers on moodle -.-
OTL

This is Makematics' school as well.... a very distinguished and respected selective school.... oh dear

Sy123

This too shall pass
HSC
Was it the 8 mark volumes one? :p

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
dafaq, that is so stupid.

#inb4bottomrankrotelearnsworking

Makematics

HSC
4 unit trial tomorrow. the decider, the showdown. tomorrow we go to meet our deaths

Makematics

HSC
Was it the 8 mark volumes one? :p
nah not that one, the main ones that have been reused are:
1. a complex numbers one that has come up 3 times in the past decade
2. a conics one (4 times)
3. some volumes question about a mound (3 times)
and a few other ones

Makematics

HSC
my teacher, who made tomorrow's exam, said he made most of the questions himself -.- hopefully we see this reusage trend stop.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Go to sleep. Stop studying.

I'm making it a goal of mine to study until 10pm latest the day before the exam.
inb4 all nighter

I'm trying to revise a lot of legal content now because my schedule is
monday paper 1
tuesday paper 2
wednesday legal
thursday sor2

all morning exams, consecutive, no break

that luck

favourable order, tight schedule...

everyday on the train I memorize SOR as well, leaving less to learn the night before
so basically prepared

Makematics

HSC
nah my exam is at 1pm i have plenty of time to sleep. and im not studying im chillin'. gotta have my brain clear.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)