Travelling abroad (1 Viewer)

HSC
the one in london is the university of western ontario.
i'm having a year off, but i'm going to griffith uni on the goldy .. although i nearly accepted my offer to unsw because their exchanges looked awesome.

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
do you still have to do 3 semesters full-time uni at griffiths before you can go, like at unsw ? i can't believe i have to wait that long cause i really want to go overseas now ! lol. oh well, more time to save i guess.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
UTS has a really good exchange program too... I am hopefully going on exchange next year to the UK... I'd really like to study at the University of Westminister in London because it has a really good media faculty.

HSC
babez_hamp said:
do you still have to do 3 semesters full-time uni at griffiths before you can go, like at unsw ? i can't believe i have to wait that long cause i really want to go overseas now ! lol. oh well, more time to save i guess.
yeah, i think you do. which DOES suck .. but like you said, more time to save. which equals more spending money in all their awesome stores, hahah.

and braindrainedash - one of my friends is thinking of doing an exchange to the university of westminster, because the reputation is supposed to be awesome. except for it being in england.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
im so fucking jealous of every1 here

ive been to act, brisbane and byron bay and thats fucking iot- i hate it

one day i just have to go travelling for a year

but money is a killer of my dreams

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
thejosiekiller said:
im so fucking jealous of every1 here

ive been to act, brisbane and byron bay and thats fucking iot- i hate it

one day i just have to go travelling for a year

but money is a killer of my dreams

josiekiller - if you go to uni, look up their exchange program....it might be what you're looking for. if not, maybe a one year working visa to somewhere like canada or the uk might be good for you. you don't have to save up that much money since you'll be working to support yourself. my brother is in banff, canada at the moment working at the ski resort and having the best time of his life !

elisabeth

HSC
babez_hamp said:
josiekiller - if you go to uni, look up their exchange program....it might be what you're looking for. if not, maybe a one year working visa to somewhere like canada or the uk might be good for you. you don't have to save up that much money since you'll be working to support yourself. my brother is in banff, canada at the moment working at the ski resort and having the best time of his life !
Sweet! Did he apply online for that through a company, or did he just show up there and luckily found a job?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)