Travelling abroad (1 Viewer)

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
have u been overseas? if so where? how many times have u? favourite destination? or was it a previous home? or where would u go, if u had the opportunity

discuss

roxy_bell

ive been to china, singapore, India, Mexico, canada and usa...the first 3 only once and the last 3 a few times each...im planning to go to UK and Europe next year...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I've never been outside of australia - but i've traveled through most of australia. But i'd like to travel overseas in the next few years.

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
ive lived in england and wales, ive been thru most of europe, france, USA, singapore, and vanuatu as well as thru aussie.

im goin back 2 vanuatu hopefully this yr 4 the 3rd time (once a year since 2003.. :p) and mayb 2 bali or thailand with my best friend at the end of the yr. most of my travels were with family, cept my first time to vanuatu..... and i loved it so much i took my whole family there the next year.

i really wana go 2 africa, and eplore more of asia and also the greek islands.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
i've been to usa x3, canada x3, france and england..and then new zealand x2 and tassie if you wanna count them as abroad hehe

and had stopovers (where i've actually got out) in honolulu, tahiti and singapore

i want to go to italy and spain sooooo badly though!!

edit: and i'd recommend anyone to go to broome, wa..very cool :D

Last edited:

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
i've been to malaysia, singapore, thailand, new zealand and france. am obsessed with travelling around the world next year with my [hopefully] large amount of savings

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
Hong Kong, Vanuatu (3 times), Western Europe.

I think almost anywhere in the world is an awesome experience - it's all so different, even if it's little things.

Wanted to go live in Canada on exchange for 12 months, but then I met my girl and the timing's not so fantastinc anymore... but that's still a huge desire, on the cards...

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
Andorra la Vella, Tierra Del Fuego, Bering Strait - Kamchatka, Novaya Zemlya, Malawi, Reúnion, The Pamirs, Crimea, St Kitts & Nevis, Saigon and Pompeii

alien

HSC
i've never left the country. i have been around australia though. i've only been over one sea and that was the bass straight. i want to go to nz, usa-cali, hawaii, utah, and the uk for now.

slip

HSC
i was born in nz, but left when i wsa 3 and havent been overseas again.

so in away i still am overseas

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Korea, the USA, England, Wales, Scotland, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, China, Japan.

Statewise: NSW, ACT, Qld, Vic, NT, SA.

Last edited:

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
Singapore, England, France, Italy, Greece (both islands and mainland), Dubai, USA (Cali and Hawaii), and used to live in Korea till i was 5... I know there are some other places i've been but they were all when i was little so they don't count cos i don't remember

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
natstar said:
The year after i finish uni, i am going on a contiki tour around Europe with my bf.
England, France, Germany, Austria, Belgiam, Netherlands, Italty, Spain, Greece, Vatican City, and Mykonos and the Green Islands
natstar which year would that be? i am doing the same thing, and for me that is next year. i'm looking at a similar contiki tour to yours, but it has a few more countries (including egypt)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I've been to Vietnam, which was awesome, and I am currently in NZ and I am having an awesome time.... can't wait to travel more, so many places I want to go, but so little money in my bank account :(

dave_119

Banned
HSC
england, ireland, scotland, wales, thailand, china, hong kong, singapore, us, canada..

goin back 2 canada in july and maybe the carribean....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)