transfer? (1 Viewer)

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
I'm still undecided on what looks better.

3HDs, 1 Cr
4Ds

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
depends. if its maq system. probably 4 D's.
if it's an employer, they both look good. somehow the 3 HD's and 1C looks better

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
That's what I've been thinking about. It's silly really how Macq doesn't really recognise a HD but I'm sure employers will.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Anybody had any luck xferring from a totally different course into a combined degree :D

Say: BA > B IT LLB

And since its a new course would it be based on other combined law transfer criteria or a totally new one like with B Anc His and new courses ?

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
i've transferred... well i put in my application...

trasnfer from a single to a double... totally unrelated fields...

that BIT LLB is a new course but its made up of existing courses so trasnfer criteria would be based on the existing criteria for entry into those single degrees. for law you would have to have done LAW103 and LAW113 with a gpa of at least 2.0... the trasnfer to any combined law degree is subject to the law quota. for the BIT part, you'd need to have a gpa of 2.0. and for both you'd need to have the right amount of credit points...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
This is gonna be a hassle :|

Since i cant xfer into BIT until next year....that means im going to have to wait for another year after that to even get into the law part of that degree, assuming i can do the LAW103 and LAW113 parts during next year, and have to do it, no later than the end of next year :| FARK

DARN, this is crazy :(

/edit/

My path to getting where i want to :p

By the end of this year, 20+cp, hoping to get a GPA of about 3.0+, done COMP114 and MATHS130.

From here i can go straight into BIT or keep BA and do both the law units, as well as the BIT cores, and hope that ill get accepted into BA LLB by the end of the year.

From there first sem, xfer from BA component to BIT component.

-_-"

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)