transfer? (1 Viewer)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
anyone know when we need to put the forms in by? or even where to get the forms...?

i went to the office before... (lincoln building) and they didnt have any forms or something...

RIZAL

HSC
yeah I asked them the other day. July 21 from memory. not sure whether that's right... you can't transfer until your new GPA is out, that's for sure.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
and someone said our results are out 20th of july? (or was it june?) assuming its july... we only have 1 day?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Originally posted by AcStyle*
OJ, wot course do u wanna transfer to??
right now i just need a pass.... dont exactly want a F... cuz i need all the credit points this semester... otherwise gotta transfer next year...

*hopeful*

HSC
anybody know how i can de-enrol from a unit n enrol in another for next semester ?

is 'de-enrol' even a word :/

doe

HSC
N/A
i think you can drop subjects on estudent

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
This is from the MQ site:

How do I transfer internally from one course (degree) to another?

Obtain a 'Course Transfer Policy' form.
The form can be collected from the SES or downloaded from the Registrar's website.They are only available when the transfer policy is open.

Check the form to see if your desired degree is listed. If it is, then you must meet all the requirements listed on the form for that degree.

Internal transfers are only available for a limited time following the release of examination results each semester. The next availability will be from the 21st July to the 6th August, 2004.

No late applications will be considered.

orangeguy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by *hopeful*
anybody know how i can de-enrol from a unit n enrol in another for next semester ?

is 'de-enrol' even a word :/
you can drop a unit on estudent provided you are not a first year student. To enrol in another unit, you will have to line up at COP when next sem begins!

*hopeful*

HSC
or put the cop form in before july 7th
dats wat the student enquiry people told me

vaniLLa_554

HSC
I was planning to transfer after this semester however I think i scrwed up one of my subjects & that is going to let me down.. =(

So what do I do now? When do I go about transferring? Do I need another 12 credit points next semester?

eyebrowman

HSC
haha your thiking too far ahead OJ..
as if your gonna transfer nxt semster..u gotta join me in econ110 nxt yr remember? :)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Originally posted by eyebrowman
haha your thiking too far ahead OJ..
as if your gonna transfer nxt semster..u gotta join me in econ110 nxt yr remember? :)
i am? who are you again?
i dont even know who you are... i dont know anyone by the aliase of eyebrow...man

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
Originally posted by vaniLLa_554
I was planning to transfer after this semester however I think i scrwed up one of my subjects & that is going to let me down.. =(

So what do I do now? When do I go about transferring? Do I need another 12 credit points next semester?
if you failed one of your subjects, but did exceptionally well for your others, you should be able to get a GPA of at least 2.0... otherwise, if you don't meet the trasnfer criteria, you would have to wait till the next semester to apply for your trasnfer, by then you would of completed 9 credit points in semester 1 and whatever credits points in semester 2 and hopefully you should have the minimum required gpa to trasnfer.

remember your gpa is cumulative of all the subjects you have attempted so if you fail one, you could make up for it by getting a D or HD in another.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Originally posted by Orange Juice
i am? who are you again?
i dont even know who you are... i dont know anyone by the aliase of eyebrow...man
yeh he's stalking you... secretly :uhoh:

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Originally posted by MicK_eT
haha n its funni. i noe who both OJ n eyebrowman are lol.. muahahahahahah.. err... *slinks away*
who the heck are you? im not surprised if you know me... cuz i bet your one of sukis friends...

Originally posted by eLmo
yeh he's stalking you... secretly :uhoh:
i know your stalking me too :p
what the heck you doing in this forum anyways? dont tell me you also come to mq...?

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
the hunter has now become the hunted.....

:p

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Originally posted by Orange Juice
i know your stalking me too :p
what the heck you doing in this forum anyways? dont tell me you also come to mq...?
rofl.. so now only maq students can post here? :p
just reading all the transfer threads if you must know.
You better watch your back everyone seems to be stalking you ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)