tranfering second year into law degree from another uni what are my chances ? (1 Viewer)

kayla220

HSC
Hi
Okay so In 2010 I completed my HSC and obtained a poor atar of only 70 anyhow I was given principals rec and was accepted to study a Bachelor of criminology/ Bachelor of law at uni ( cut of was 85ish). I have now completed 1 semester with a GPA of 5 and am about to complete my second semester and will probably be able to maintain or improve my GPA.
I really want to transfer to a law course at UWS as a a second year student next year and want to know if I even have a chance with my marks. Also If i get an GPA of 6 will this improve my chances or is it still not possible because of my low atar.
also i guess I should state how I got the 5 , well i got one HD, two P and one c

also uws is not my first pref I also applied for combined law at maq, anu, university of wollongong and the university of newcastle . of these which one do I have a chance if any of getting into. I miss my family and living away from home is very pricey. I really want to come back to Sydney but love my degree .

thanks for any advice

kayla220

HSC
ps please do not bother bashing my marks saying i am not smart enough, lucky to be in a law degree etc
I am appreciative of my degree and marks aren't everything in life so calm down

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
you'll get in no worries.
they let anyone in pretty much.
but yeah bump up your gpa above 5 and you'll be right.

I Study Hard

HSC
I think you should be ok with your GPA, try to bump it up to increase your chances but UWS is pretty lax compared to most uni's when it comes to entrance into their law degree.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)