Top 'speed' done and where? (1 Viewer)

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
L's is 90 now, why did they change it, was the death toll too low?

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
That's just silly^.

Its not a matter of losing your P's.

Its a matter of killing someone, either yourself or others.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
That's just silly^.

Its not a matter of losing your P's.

Its a matter of killing someone, either yourself or others.
But Edward make sure that if you do go ahead and get yourself killed, you don't take anybody else down with you too.

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
0-200 speed trial on Woodville Road, started past the speed/red light camera.
The worst I've ever experienced was with a friend, they went at 130km in a residential zone (Preston's) and he didn't make the turn at the round about and we went spinning down the road.

Now if he was going at 200km and didn't make it, we surely would have flipped and I probably would have died.

Please don't speed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
lol, i had one mate who did like 160km/h on the hume hwy (outside of sydney)

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
The worst I've ever experienced was with a friend, they went at 130km in a residential zone (Preston's) and he didn't make the turn at the round about and we went spinning down the road.

Now if he was going at 200km and didn't make it, we surely would have flipped and I probably would have died.

Please don't speed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I bet i know where this is, although the residential part puts me off.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Tell that to the other person that was trying to overtake me...lol. But in all seriousness, that was when I first got my Ps and started being reckless. I don't do that anymore.
No excuse to drive like a twat, take your car to sydney dragway and do it legally.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
What is wrong with using C+++ ?

Its the new emergence in the technology of coding :haha:
No its not lol. While its still widely used, C++ is older than and influenced many of the other widely used languages currently.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
No its not lol. While its still widely used, C++ is older than and influenced many of the other widely used languages currently.
Good to know that its real.

There's so many different programming languages now so when it came out, probably nobody was bothered to convert to it.

It would be annoying converting everything into a different language.

(Wait or was this just an upgrade with new syntax introduced, but it still kept the old one?)

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Good to know that its real.

There's so many different programming languages now so when it came out, probably nobody was bothered to convert to it.

It would be annoying converting everything into a different language.

(Wait or was this just an upgrade with new syntax introduced, but it still kept the old one?)
C++ is from the early 80s, started as C with support for the object oriented paradigm. You can compile (most) C programs in a C++ compiler but not the other way around.

Java, Objective C and C# are all based on a similar idea and also in wide use today. Objective C is similar age to C++ and retains complete backwards compatibility with C - only still around because of Apple. But Java and C# are a lot more modern and nice for developing software where performance is not the main goal, basic syntax is almost the same but you cant expect to compile C code in them and you usually wouldn't want to.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
C++ is from the early 80s, started as C with support for the object oriented paradigm. You can compile (most) C programs in a C++ compiler but not the other way around.

Java, Objective C and C# are all based on a similar idea and also in wide use today. Objective C is similar age to C++ and retains complete backwards compatibility with C - only still around because of Apple. But Java and C# are a lot more modern and nice for developing software where performance is not the main goal, basic syntax is almost the same but you cant expect to compile C code in them and you usually wouldn't want to.
Cool. I'll start learning C++ next sem, but currently I'm using random languages for projects and I don't get what is going on with them. I guess it will take a while to learn, but its worthwhile and great for projects.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC

Cool. I'll start learning C++ next sem, but currently I'm using random languages for projects and I don't get what is going on with them. I guess it will take a while to learn, but its worthwhile and great for projects.
Back on topic boys, if you keep derailing the thread i'll ban you both.

#drifting4mod

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)