HSC
~145 on Peats Ridge Road, about the same on the M1 (F3) too

think

HSC
~200km/h in the dessert/outback, I wasn't driving though
Fastest speed I have ever gone - 1200km/h flying to Hong Kong

Fonzie32

HSC
I don't think people should be posting how fast they've done on a public forum like this... considering the amount of P platers and l platers here. Nothing to be proud of speeding... Yeah there's those times you're just not aware that you're 5km/h off the speed limit, but someone of you guys are doing 20+ km's over the limit..

alrxate

HSC
Not something to be proud of as it is stupid.
Done 203km/h Hume HWY south western sydney. Only lasted 6 seconds and nearly lost control(FWD hatchback ffs)

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
I don't think people should be posting how fast they've done on a public forum like this... considering the amount of P platers and l platers here. Nothing to be proud of speeding... Yeah there's those times you're just not aware that you're 5km/h off the speed limit, but someone of you guys are doing 20+ km's over the limit..
This.

If you want to speed, leave it for controlled conditions such as a track day or somewhere remote with a perfect surface.

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
^the tv thingy on the back of my airline said 1100 for speed o_O

williamdaft

HSC
110km on a highway when I was on my Ls for about 2 solid minutes before my dad noticed LOL.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
110km on a highway when I was on my Ls for about 2 solid minutes before my dad noticed LOL.
Depending on the situation, this is actually necessary on the motorway.

If you try merging at 80 its will be too dangerous.

I'd say you have to at least get to around 10 km/hr less than the limit to merge (So 100 in a 110 zone), because idiots never give way.

But once you merge, stay in the left lane and you should be going 80 again.

srs, wow okay.

I did 1100 bitchesss
You guys should be 'mirin my relativistic speeds and constant acceleration towards the sun in the sun's frame of reference.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Depending on the situation, this is actually necessary on the motorway.

If you try merging at 80 its will be too dangerous.

I'd say you have to at least get to around 10 km/hr less than the limit to merge (So 100 in a 110 zone), because idiots never give way.

But once you merge, stay in the left lane and you should be going 80 again.

You guys should be 'mirin my relativistic speeds and constant acceleration towards the sun in the sun's frame of reference.
^^ This

I think they increased L's speed to 90 now, not sure. Been on my L's for 2 years now, i legit procrastinated my driving more than hsc study.

sigh

williamdaft

HSC
^^ This

I think they increased L's speed to 90 now, not sure. Been on my L's for 2 years now, i legit procrastinated my driving more than hsc study.

sigh
Yeah they did, saw my friend's L's at 90 and I'm like whut, same limit as me =.=

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
^^ This

sigh
Its almost suicide.

Get them now ASAP.

I left them until after HSC and it only took me 2 weeks after the Physics exam to have them.

It will only take you two weeks if you have done your hours (at least 80 hours legit).

I didn't drive for two months and then straight after got them.

I just went with an instructor once and they said I was ready.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)