Top 'speed' done and where? (1 Viewer)

Pace_T

HSC
kill. said:
Sorry guys but this is what gives P-Platers a bad name...

People who speed intentionally.

Each to their own, but all I want to say is be careful, its your own choice but make sure the people in your car with you don't oppose it.

Imagine killing your friends when they asked you to slow down.

I have lost friends from this and I truly dont believe you appreciate and respect the road rules and other drivers until you lose someone who means alot to you.

Just like glycerine I am happily a slow driver; that is to say, I drive at the speed limit.
thats only half the story. what about all the people in OTHER cars that are at risk of getting killed because of one idiot who decides to speed way over the limit?

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I don't know about everyone else but when my friends and I drove at obscene speeds it was on a highway with no one around.

CieL

HSC
kill. said:
Each to their own, but all I want to say is be careful, its your own choice but make sure the people in your car with you don't oppose it.
wtf man... there shouldnt even be other people in your car when you go those speeds.. at least I dont..

I drive way more cautiously with passengers.

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
Passengers also affect the balance of the car. Most of the time I'm too busy concentrating on the road to bother chatting with my passengers which I believe to be a distraction from the driving experience.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
Itll be gg for you when you car hits a powerpole

sinist4

HSC
^ yeah that is pretty good wen u think about it hahaha

speeding is bad :(:(:( hahaha

not cool dude ;)

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
110km/h, trying desperately to match speeds on the M7 so I could get into the turning lane I needed. OMG ILLEGAL I AM A P-PLATER

ashraf91

HSC
not ma car, mates car, if itz in gods will dat ill wrap ma ass around a power pole den i hve no control, bro isnt dis a top speed thread....???

HSC
Today I did around 200 down the straight at oran park in an evo lolz wooooooooooooooo
BTW for those of you saying you've done 200 in your street cars or whatever, realise your speedo doesn't really work at those sort of speeds.

HoCo8

HSC
130ish, Camden Bypass in between camden and campbelltown.... was late for a movie... car could not physically go faster lol piece of shit

yer8899

HSC
Your really giving young drivers a good name. keep it up. who knows, maybe one day youll be confined to a hostpital bed, or better yet, jail. :)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
ashraf91 said:
not ma car, mates car, if itz in gods will dat ill wrap ma ass around a power pole den i hve no control, bro isnt dis a top speed thread....???
Skylines have a cut at 180 km/h. So even if it felt faster it wasn't...

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
yeah 210km/h in a 97 magna is quite doable, 3.5L V6 on a highway i believe it. i have a 97 mitsubishi verada (luxury version of the magna) and did 195km/h going down the motorway to penrith. it felt very smooth doing it as well.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
youBROKEmyLIFE said:
Today I did around 200 down the straight at oran park in an evo lolz wooooooooooooooo
BTW for those of you saying you've done 200 in your street cars or whatever, realise your speedo doesn't really work at those sort of speeds.
Apexi displays ftw.

Riet said:
Skylines have a cut at 180 km/h. So even if it felt faster it wasn't...
FCD?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)